• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Benji.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Well, Terre, you asked for a Corgi....and got everything but....haha. It would be nice to get hold of those original Poser dog morphs. We could learn a lot from how they were created, back when everyone was first getting started in Poser. I wonder if that place on the internet...what do they call it...."way back" or something like that...it's an archive of old sites that used to be on the internet....wonder if they have PlanIt 3D stored?

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Yeah, the rooster thinks it's really something to crow about, this many free animals just waiting to be loved in someone's runtime :)
Just a tip....some of the older animals, like the Poser dog morphs, will require setting up your own folders....so anything morph related, or pose related goes in Runtime -> Libraries -> Pose -> Folder of name of your choice, like Poser Original Dog. Anything texture map related goes in Runtime -> Textures -> Folder of your choice, like Lyne Animals. All of the stand alone animals (pictured above, and below) are already set up in Runtime folders. I found it was easier to find stuff if I set up a separate Lyne Animals runtime...easier to find, and easier to tweak.

LYNE ANIMALS 2.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Someone who is good at texturing could make female versions of those birds is there aren't any already other than the hen.