• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Iray lighting test.
LilAlienGuy.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning everybody :) I'm finally awake, and feel almost like a human being again :)

The only interesting freebie I see for today is Seach's Superfly add-on for one of the P11.2 new products, for those who want to try a futuristic Superfly render :)

Superfly MC6 for AppleJack's Futuristic Base 2

I'm making progress with the Windows 10 hard drive that arrived this week...it's online now, and today I'll be loading Poser and all my "necessary" goodies that I use to do animations and such. So, I may be a bit distracted with this...at least through the weekend...but then things can level out and get back to normal, whatever normal is :) It's been awhile since I've done an animation, and I'm beginning to have withdrawal symptoms...haha. I like my animation toys, and I don't like computers messing with my toys :cautious:

Have a good day everyone :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) That sounds good...you were able to relax some today :) I just woke up...after six straight hours of solid sleep. I NEVER sleep that long at one time now, not since I retired....so I must have been bordering on being exhausted. My eyes are actually focusing some again....haha.

I've gotten a lot accomplished on setting up the new drive. I'm transferring my extensive runtime collection to a portable drive...all 357 gig of it....haha. That was copying while I was sleeping...it's about two thirds done, and when it's completed, I'll be able to set up Poser 11.2 on the new Win10 drive, as well as set up Poser Pro 2012 and 2014 ro refer to the main, large runtime. Most of my art software is set up. The only thing that will be left is the video editing stuff. I've already installed JASC Paint Shop Pro 9 and Animation Shop 3, which handles all my .gif editing and timing tasks on my animations. So I was able to get a lot done, even with blurry eyes...haha...but it reached a point where I needed to stop for awhile. It feels weird though, waking up at night....haha. Oh well, whatever works :)

:angel: