• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
The lawless enemies persist in sending their burdensome cargo, and shooting arrows of fire to cause deception, confusion, depression, and loss of hope. They even dare to attempt to attack the warrior servants. They can never defeat them, they only cause delays in responding to the subject's cries for help. Sometimes when subject's cries for help are delayed, they become confused into thinking that help is not on the way. But it's just a deceiving tactic of the lawless enemy. So...the battle continues.

GROOT FIRE ARROW.jpg

Groot for Poser by darkprojectworks

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre...thanks :) I've paused again to give Linda a chance to contribute her stuff. It's been interesting to create a "Once upon a time..." story line....that still retains a message :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
I decided that Groot would make a good villain in the story since his materials were easy to enhance...one click, much like Poser 11 Andy, and his eyes could be replaced easily. Here's a brief clip of the movie version of Groot....roaring "I am Groot"...which is what one sees in Poser when the character is selected :)

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, that sounds wonderful Linda :) We're supposed to have some better temps headed our way, so hope you have a good time! And, the "story" can remain on pause until you return....I always have numerous projects on hold that I work on at the same time. We will all miss you next week, and will look forward to your return....but I know you probably need a break along about now. Better grab it while you can....won't be long before we'll be getting a chill in the air....and then the white stuff that follows :)

:shineon:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Nooooo! Snow! Ick. Hopefully my husband doesn't fall this winter and break anything else. He's still recovering from the broken shoulder he got in February from falling down while cleaning off our truck. Fortunately the humerus was only cracked like an egg and not a full through-the-bone fracture.

skylab

Esteemed
Freebies for this morning are some oldies for Apollo on ShareCG and Rendo :)

Apollo Maximus SkinSuit Extra

Apollo Maximus Hooded Cowl

Apollo Maximus Physiognomy

Apollo Maximus MSC

Top and Bolt for Apollo

Base Mask II for Apollo

Classic SciFi Accessories and Texture for Apollo

Apollo T1000 Poser Figure (Terminator Freebie)

Apollo ArnitermProf (Terminator Freebie)

Arniterm ( Apollo Terminator Freebie)

Turkish Delight for Apollo Maximus

Sexy Demon for Apollo Maximus (What a name :cautious:)

Female Body Morph for Apollo Maximus (wish they'd put some clothes on her)

1940's Patriotic Superhero for Apollo Max

Seam Guides for Apollo Maximus

BE4_Dan for Apollo Maximus

100 Free Characters for Apollo Maximus (for base Apollo)

100 Free Characters for Cole for Apollo Maximus (requires Cole 2007)

Ribbed Tanks for Apollo

Apollo Hood

Boris Texture For Apollo Maximus

Ramirez Clothing texture set for Apollo Maximus

Colors for the Highlander Ramirez clothing Set

AM_Flannel for AECL3 Pants

Teri's AM Sweater Texture

SF-Sitz-M2E with Apollo pose

Apollo Max Centaur

Skin shades for Apollo (DAZ Studio)

Jack for Apollo Maximus 2007

Hair for Apollo Maximus 2007

Super suit textures for Apollo's skinsuit by kev67

Apollo Swashbuckler textures for Epic clothing byspacenewt

Apollo Ork Pack Re-distributed By Permission byFlash178

amigo by oiram

Stubbly beard for D3, M3, AM by andreasgr

Denim for Apollo RAF Desert Uniform from Poser World by NanetteTredoux

Thugz for ApolloMaximus by Kalypso

Apollo Maximus CrossDresser License

:coding:

...and my Apollo pose sets:

PROJECT EVOLUTION (and Apollo) - FEEL LIKE DANCIN' 2

PROJECT EVOLUTION (and Apollo) - FEEL LIKE DANCIN'

STARTER POSES FOR M4, M3, M2, APOLLO and PAUL

THE WASHING (for Poser)

DS4 THE WASHING (for DAZ Studio)

CRUCIFIXION POSES - ADD-ON (Roman soldiers) (for Poser)

DS4 CRUCIFIXION POSES - ADD-ON (for DAZ Studio)

CRUCIFIXION SCENE FOR POSER - 2016 (Roman soldiers) (for Poser)https://sharecg.com/v/84279/browse/11/Poser/CRUCIFIXION-SCENE-FOR-POSER-2016

CRUCIFIXION SCENE FOR DAZ STUDIO 4 - 2016

CRUCIFIXION SCENE by Mark Fowler aka hypnagogia (to use with pose set)

APOLLO CRUCIFIXION (for Poser)

DS4 APOLLO CRUCIFIXION (for DAZ Studio)

APOLLO LAST SUPPER for Poser

DS4 APOLLO LAST SUPPER (for DAZ Studio)

LAST SUPPER ROOM by Mark Fowler aka hypnagogia (to use with pose set)

HIVEWIRE HORSE (with Apollo) AMISH BUGGY

AMISH BUGGY with M4, M3 and APOLLO POSES

APOLLO CHALLENGER

APOLLO TALKIN' CARS

APOLLO 1950 TRUCK

APOLLO TRUCK

APOLLO CAMARO

APOLLO TRIKE

APOLLO GUITAR

APOLLO PIANO

APOLLO LAPTOP

DAWN and APOLLO BIKES

APOLLO MIL HORSE PLOW

APOLLO WESTERN POSES

APOLLO and MIL HORSE POSES

APOLLO ARMY

APOLLO CAVALRY

APOLLO SANTA BIKE

APOLLO SANTA SIT

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, good morning Linda :) Yes, sounds like we don't need any more falls! I'm growing less fond of the snow as I get older...not up to all the struggles that go with it, but I enjoyed playing in it back in the day. This snowman was created 60 years ago...haha.

SNOWMAN-60 YEARS AGO.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Nooooo! Snow! Ick. Hopefully my husband doesn't fall this winter and break anything else. He's still recovering from the broken shoulder he got in February from falling down while cleaning off our truck. Fortunately the humerus was only cracked like an egg and not a full through-the-bone fracture.
i hope this next winter goes much better for you guys.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Linda :) I had fallen asleep watching TV, and just woke up to the sound of Edith Bunker going through menopause....haha.

Thank you for the cute baby pic Linda :) By the age and appearance, I'd say this version of sky would be a more appropriate trade. And, I'm doing what I did most of my life...zooming around in my car...haha. Definitely antique, both me and it....it looked sorta like a Hudson, with fender horns....haha.

sky-car.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
No my Mom moved when I was in high school and lost all the family photos. I was a geeky kids, glasses, and pig tails, crooked smile.

skylab

Esteemed
That's too bad Janet...but I understand how things like that can happen. It almost happened to us...when my parents divorced, everyone was so angry and bent on blocking out the pain of it, mom was going to leave all the family pictures behind....and the only reason we have some pictures now is because I quickly opened the drawer where I knew they were located, and stuffed them into a paper bag as we were hastily leaving. I didn't let anyone near the family pictures for years, until enough time had passed that everyone had cooled down, and wouldn't destroy them. It's tragic to lose your family...and even more tragic to have your family memories stolen. I defended the desire to keep those memories, and have no regrets now because of it. Pictures really do speak a thousand words.

:peace:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Today is my dog's 5th birthday. She got a big chew bone...which has been devoured already. She's now squeaking her toy manatee who has a floaty vest on. Also a "beer bottle" in a cozy and a brain freeze (slushy) toy. She's happy!