• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Despite knowing the consequences, still the lawless enemies go on producing, and dispatching, their cargo of burdens.

MYSTERY ISLAND DISPATCH 1.jpg

MYSTERY ISLAND DISPATCH 2.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
...and here is the diabolical production center of disease. Even the terrain is also full of disease, the very land is polluted with the lawless enemies' schemes. Day after day....barrels and barrels of sickness and disease are shipped out.

AIR MARINA DISEASE 1.jpg

AIR MARINA DISEASE 2.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
But mercifully, the subjects of The Great King have their own weapons that he's given them, in addition to the help that they receive from his warrior servants.

KEYBOARD SONG.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Subjects of The Great King sometimes sing, and sometimes they know when they are called to fight, but both are always based on the goodness of The Great King, and never their own. Just like the warrior servants, they know that they serve a good King, and they know that it is the lawless enemy who steals, kills and destroys.

V3 ARMOUR.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Okay Linda....it's your turn, if you'd like to add to the story. Maybe Birdy would like to beat some more barrels :)

:drawing:

Linda B

Extraordinary
From Rendo. It's called "The Flyer" by the same creator as Bad Birdy, CHK2033 (The Darkerside of Art). I have most of his\her creations from Rendo and Daz. Except Bubbles and Thorn...the ones I want that are no longer available. Love them almost as much as Nursodas's stuff.

Well, it seems Flyer is no longer available either. :(

skylab

Esteemed
I was wondering if that was the case....I couldn't find it because I didn't know the specific name. I just checked my account and The Flyer is there...yay....I thought, how could I have let that one slip by...haha. I only have The Flyer, Bad Birdy and Blue, and an add-on called a Mushroom Throne...but I don't have any of the others.

Have you seen Mr Kleine Maus...and the Nemesis? I've stuck them in the wishlist in case they run a super duper sale on them.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Here we go...I even found the goggles in his props folder :) He may very well animate nicely....I'll give it a try after I've had a nap....feel myself getting sleepy. Keep up the critter creations....you've got a long list of weapons to choose from :)

Catch you next time :)

THE FLYER.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
The tower of watching, where the warrior servants carry the subject's cries for help, and receive their orders to give assistance.

WATCHTOWER ISLAND.jpg