• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Oh no, found it and it requires a product no longer available. *goes off to sit in the corner and cry crocodile tears*

skylab

Esteemed
Oh my, that's the downside of the way Rendo does its inventory...it's a continual revolving door of in for awhile, then out. That's why I tend to jump on things when sales come along, especially if I suspect that it may not be a big seller, which would place it in the out box pretty quickly.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
This morning's FlowScape...a fantasy island of bunnies, with a Meshbox ship import. The boat is very detailed, and required a lot of texture replacements, but imported fine. I've yet to learn how to fully control the lighting, but it's fun learning.

elven house ship in flowscape.jpg

elven house ship flowscape.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Like some of the scenes from Bugs Bunny's antics....when he pops out of the ground, thinking he's in Miami Beach :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Yay!! That sounds like a great idea....I'll join Bad Birdy and whack the barrel too! Bad barrel....bad, bad barrel !!

:yeahthat:

skylab

Esteemed
I think I've discovered where the bad barrels come from....we haven't seen the end of this yet...there will be more bad barrel whacking :) The bad barrels are being sent from a lawless enemy! The plot thickens . . .

:sneaky:

skylab

Esteemed
...and I just discovered that I have my very own heavenly Sky House :)

And...there are heavenly weapons of warfare...hmmm....the plot continues to thicken :)

There's a place where the bad barrels are shipped...even the rocks are diseased.

And...there's a Morning Star Skyboat...and a Heavenly Sailboat for the good warriors that help us beat the bad barrels...they do warfare in the heavenlies with the lawless enemies....and there's a Watchtower, where all the appeals go to defeat the bad barrel deliveries.

I just love mysteries...this one can be found in The Great Book.

:sneaky:

Last edited:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :)

How does one begin such a story? Maybe in this case, it would be good to learn the ending first. This is where all the lawless enemies of The Great King will be banished forever, so that they will never oppress the King's subjects with poverty, sickness, disease, depression, calamity and death, ever again. The Great King wants his subjects to have peace and a good life. But the Prince of Lawlessness is always jealously seeking revenge on the King's subjects, because he himself lost his citizenship in the Great Kingdom because of his pride, and his greed for power. So, the Prince of Lawlessness, and his rebellious cohorts, relentlessly send out anything that will steal, kill and destroy. They don't have the power to create anything....so all they do is attempt to destroy...all day long, every day....with packages of depression....boxes of trouble...barrels of cancer....crates of death...all day long, all throughout the land, burdening and oppressing the subjects of The Great King.

Home of Lawlessness.gif

skylab

Esteemed
The Great King has many loyal subjects, and even mighty warrior servants who gladly fight at The Great King's command anyone who oppresses his subjects. There are secret keys to accessing help from the warrior servants. They never act in rebellion, or independently from The Great King's command. They are yielded servants, assigned with power from The Great King, and they carry out his instructions perfectly. They do battle with the Prince of Lawlessness and his cohorts, those warrior servants who rebelled against their created purpose. So they know better than anyone else the dreadful cost of rebelling against the instructions of The Great King, or doing anything that would cause harm to his subjects. Their job is to serve The Great King and his subjects, and they act with haste in behalf of those who believe what The Great King says. They are especially attracted to those who sing songs of love to The Great King, and they even gather to listen and join in the songs. They are drawn to the subjects who believe....and to peace, and obedience.

ANGEL-FLAMING-SWORD.jpg