• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
More tests with color and lighting...love 1971s stuff. Have a good evening everyone...time for rest now :sleep:

SHORE HOUSES.jpg

SHORE-HOUSES.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
Are those freebies? The one in the foreground reminds me of the Lakes Region in New Hampshire! Under the porch, that looks like a boat garage. There are a lot of them up there, especially on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee.

Dana

DanaTA

Distinguished
Are those freebies? The one in the foreground reminds me of the Lakes Region in New Hampshire! Under the porch, that looks like a boat garage. There are a lot of them up there, especially on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee.

Dana
Sometimes I get the feeling that it's pointless to post any text. We've been posting off and on about 1971s stuff at Rendo. I'm going offfline now...to rest.

I'm sorry!

Dana

skylab

Esteemed
The latest Doc character....Ernest :) Zipped in a runtime folder and attached to this thread post.

DOC ERNEST.jpg

Know what I mean Vern?

Ernest.jpg

Attachments

• DOC ERNEST.zip
    136.9 KB · Views: 160

skylab

Esteemed
Mine too :) I can still see him ripping the electrical wiring right out of the wall...haha.

For Blender users, or those brave enough to at least try it in order to export Blender models to .obj format, there's a cool B9 Robot for Blender on BlendSwap (the place to go to get Blender freebies), free registration like ShareCG. Here's a YouTube video demonstrating the animated model.

B9 Robot (from Lost in Space)

Blender free download

skylab

Esteemed
Another painter freebie for the Ernest list:

Messy Painter Props

Another Poser 11 construct freebie....this apparently is a ring of grass around the base, similar to the haze ring:

Grass Ring and Dynamic Hair Plants

:shineon:

Mirror My Pose (POSER)

Blues Club

Tex-Mex Restaurant

Concrete Picnic Table with Texture

Campfire

City Trash Can

Trash Can Prop

Trash Bin

Hair for M4, M3 and V4 (or scale to use for other characters)

M4 Short Dreads by SickleYield

18th century Wig

Klingon Hair for M4

Spock Hair for M4

Scott Hair

McCoy Hair

Kirk Hair

Trio Curl Updo

Sulu Hair

Captain Hair M3

Science Officer Hair M3

Spockie Hair (toon)

....and animated poses...Janet might be interested in these :)

Fall Back M4 125fr

Jump M4 110fr

M4 Animated pz2 file

HEIN-SANTA-SNOWGLOBE-ani.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning Linda :) I guess you noticed the Kon snowman in Hein Santa's globe :)

Hope your foot is feeling better, in spite of the heat. I understand the humidity is returning, along with a few storms. We were laughing at ourselves the last time we went out on errands...the way we make a mad dash outside on days when the humidity drops a little, and drag everything home that we need, then fasten ourselves up again like hermits. Oh well...it works for us, and keeps everyone healthy :)

I've been doing a rather thorough search for freebies, hoping to help you restore at least a portion of what you had before. I'll be posting a lengthy list of vehicles. In the process of attempting to help you, I found something that Janet and I wanted...a Reliant model for Poser, the little blue car that Mr Bean pushes around....haha. I'll include it in the list below.

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Foot's healing and really itchy. Hubby had his surgery to remove the colon mass. Now we wait for results.

Need to check my XD licenses and see if I have one for Sassafras. He's so cute in clothes.