• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Dare to be different :)

PENGUINS--DARE-TO-BE-DIFFERENT.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Here's a screen cap of the Blender Candidate 3 release, using a theme color from Blendswap, I think it's called Spaceship....there were two that I liked....Spaceship and Deep Space...blue themes. They are installed under File -> Edit -> Install (upper right side of Blender Preferences box)

screen cap.jpg

preferences.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Dani, the rose wasn't a joke...I discovered it was in my Rendo stuff from a very long time ago....and I just discovered that now it's unavailable. Obviously it was tucked away until my rendering ability caught up to it.

:bee:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Do you people ever sleep? :sleep:

Found a zip drive with some of my old files on it. Recovered Sassafras and Oh No JoJo so far. Plus things I'm not installing.

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. :)
I was tired last night it seems. I thought I'd posted Good evening but it was still sitting here this morning.

skylab

Esteemed
Speaking of sleep, I just woke up :) I tend to sleep after I take my meds for the day, so I'm a morning sleeper, and sometimes an afternoon sleeper :)

Great to hear that you recovered Sassafras...yay! XD works well with that character, if you're interested in a Sassafras CrossDresser license :)

sassafras-hoodie.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
Animal freebies :)

TOON ANIMALS

ANIMALS

POSER STUFF

:shineon:

.....and the Walk Cycle for Tony Bunny is still online, but I can't seem to find a link for Drakelot's Tony Bunny.

Hu-yuk!

Gasbit, Bike, poses, motions

Bird

....and, my pose sets for Sassafras are on this page, halfway down

:coding:
What's the filename for the walk cycle? I did a search through my downloads and found Tony Bunny. But all I have in the search results are the promo images. I only put in Tony Bunny for the search. A GIF came up for the walk cycle. Boy, the stuff I have. Years ago I would visit ShareCG daily and do a download spree! :p Then I'd visit Renderosity, RDNA, and others and do the same. I've not been that way for a few years now.

I guess I could find the filename. If I have the GIF, that's the promo. I wouldn't have that without having the actual zip file.

Dana

skylab

Esteemed
As long as one is actively rendering, the interest in finding freebies and other content will be there. It's only when we stop rendering and just become an observer that the interest in, or need for, content begins to diminish. I try to keep producing and learning, and sharing what I learn with others....I don't want to be just an idle, former Poser user. There would be too much likelihood in becoming someone who just talked about tools...software and methods, without keeping my experience level current. I've always been a sketch artist, since I was very young. If the day ever comes when I just talk about pencils, may as well check me into assisted living...haha.

:drawing:

DanaTA

Distinguished
I'm just a bit more judicious about my downloading. Just because it's free, doesn't mean it's worth it. Of course, the inverse is also true...just because it's free, doesn't mean it's worthless.

Dana