• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Trying to learn from Janet. I never tried to do walk animations...always just simple loops. Am enjoying the new challenges :)

:drawing:

skylab

Esteemed
I think I just successfully saved my first animated pose...it applied to Dr Aednik and worked, rendered in preview below :)

PITTERBILL WALK AND TURN.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Okay...you can probably guess by now where all this is leading, especially since the Dr. Aednik animation above also saved the facial morph...the whole character...something I've been wanting to do for years. It means I can share custom characters now as free downloads :) I was always concerned that I'd be saving out info that belonged to the figure itself, in other words, doing the wrong thing...so I steered clear of trying to do custom characters because of it. Woo hoo...I've been let loose now :)

Meanwhile...links below to must have freebies for animators...SAV's Hat Collections :)

SAV FAMOUS HAT COLLECTION FOR M4

YANNIS PROMO SHIRT AND HATS

SAV (WOMEN'S) HAT COLLECTION

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
What follows will be beta testing for Janet's dancing, walking, strutting, flipping and skipping Nursoda characters...sounds like fun :) I'll be doing these renders mostly in preview mode in order to speed up the process, and allow for less colors and smoother frames.

Here's the first...Bong moon walking...hehe :)

BONG-MOONWALK.gif

skylab

Esteemed
...and here's Janet's Bong Hand Stand :) I'll continue tomorrow with more of Janet's animations for Nursoda characters.
Have a good evening everyone :sleep:

BONG-HEADSTAND.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Now we'll be seeing Janet's animated poses for Kelm. The first one is called Get Away...it could otherwise be called "Never turn your back on crazy. . ." Hahaha.

KELM GET AWAY.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Janet's Kelm Tip Toe animated pose :)

KELM TIP TOE.gif

Now that I have a set up for the scenes, I'll continue this later, after I've rested my eyes for awhile.

To be continued . . .

:sleep:

skylab

Esteemed
Phone woke me from my nap, so here we go with the rest of the Kelm animated poses. We'll try Janet's Kelm Skip pose next :)

KELM SKIP.gif

skylab

Esteemed
And last we have Janet's Kelm Gallop :) There will be more later on other Nursoda characters as Janet completes the project.
Now I'll try again to get my afternoon nap, so have a good afternoon everyone :)

KELM GALLOP.gif

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm uploading this package later today. Then I'll work on more animations, probably Doctor Pitterbill and Yweeb next. I have a pretty good silly walk for Pitterbill.