• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
The pogo stick was in a product called Playtime, so that might be why you're having problems finding it. Also, if you go to your Product Library, older stuff can be re-downloaded manually in a zip file...which contains the Poser runtime folder in the Contents folder. Good luck...hope that helps :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Great...I figured that was what happened, because I had the same problem at first. Then I just searched pogo stick on the DAZ site, and Playtime appeared in the results :)

Now you can have a happy Hivewire deer...haha.

DEER--BOUNCE.gif

skylab

Esteemed
A friend of mine is recovering from serious illness, so I just sent this link to them for a little chuckle therapy...and maybe someone here will enjoy Mr. Bean in church...haha. I've been sleepy in church before, but never this bad :)

skylab

Esteemed
This is an old scene file from Fon Trek, eight years ago (wow time flies). Thought it would be fun to animate Fon, so here he is, doing a Vulcan salute...live long, and prosper :)

FON-SPOCK-2019-ANI.gif

skylab

Esteemed
I thought it was appropriate to give credit to all the folks who created the clothing and props for the Fon animation above. It was a very full scene, though it doesn't appear so, and it was fun to finally have the juice to animate the scene. Had to go digging for sources of some of the details of the scene. I do remember that I created the original still shot render to show appreciation for all the clothing and textures that had been created during the Love of Fon contest.

FON-SPOKE-2019.jpg

STARFLEET CHAIR
Starfleet Chair - Poser - ShareCG

TOS TAILBACK CHAIR
TOS Tailback Chair - Poser - ShareCG

23rd CENTURY BRIDGE
https://sharecg.com/v/27883/gallery/11/Poser/23rd-Century-Bridge

SPOCK HAIR FOR M4
https://sharecg.com/v/44950/gallery/11/Poser/Spock-Hair-for-M4

FON BODYSUIT
https://sharecg.com/v/52241/browse/11/Poser/Fon-Bodysuit

FON FUNSUITS (Elynda's Trek Textures)
https://sharecg.com/v/52484/browse/11/Poser/Fon-Funsuits

KLINGON HAIR FOR M4
https://sharecg.com/v/45744/gallery/11/Poser/Klingon-Hair-for-M4

KLINGFON.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh I love Mr. Bean! Black Adder too. When my grandson was a year and a half I used to babysit him while his Dad was in college classes. I turned on Mr. Bean for him once and he loved it! It got to where he only wanted to watch the episode with the baby.

skylab

Esteemed
I checked the links, thinking Spock and Klingon hair got mixed up somehow, but the links are correct. Mylochka has a big collection of Trek hair, morphs and textures...and Ptrope has an equally extensive collection of Trek props. I've pasted in below the list of Fon stuff that was created during the Love of Fon contest. There used to be a couple of animated poses for Fon, but those links don't work any more, so I took them off the list. Some time I need to test all the links, and post the ones that still function for all the Nursoda characters...it was quite a large list at one time.

MYLOCHKA
ShareCG - mylochka's Gallery

PTROPE
ShareCG - ptrope's Gallery

Fon

Fon Gear

Alien Dancer For Fonette Conforming outfit for Fonette by Xaa
Fon Bodysuit conforming bodysuit for Fon by Xaa
Fonette Dress Conforming Dress by Misty
Fonette Trousers and Vest CR2's for Fon's original pants and vest, altered to add the female FBM pose. No .objs included
Fon Hooded Cloak Refit Refit of the M4 Hooded Cloak for Fon. RTE Encoded,
RTE decoder and M4 Hooded Cloak needed.

Fon Hut A cool Fon cave by Akbour
Fon Robe Conforming robe by teknology3d
Fon Traveler Conforming outfit for Fon by Kattey
Suspender Pants For Fon Conforming suspender pants by Xaa

Fon Gear Textures
Fon Fashion textures for Fon Bodysuit by Goldenthrush
Fon Funsuits textures for Fon Bodysuit by Elynda
Fon Holosuits 7 textures for the Fon Bodysuit
Fon HoloTraveler 7 textures for Fon Traveler
The Wild Side Of Fon textures for the original Fon outfit.
Rednecks textures for Suspender Pants for Fon
Fon Rednecks 2 roughneck shirt textures for Fon Bodysuit
More Fon Funsuits textures for Fon Bodysuit by Elynda
Short Shorts Shorts-suit textures for the Fon Bodysuit by GT
Wild Skinks! textures for the Fonette Dress

Fon Characters & Skins
A Fon Of Many Faces Morphs for Fon by Agent Unawares
Fivecat Fon Textures 3 Skins and eye colors for Fon
Fivecat Fon Textures 2 More skins and eye textures by Fivecat
Fon Fun! Skins and eye colors for Fon
Fonette Female character Inj/Rem morphs for Fon by Xaa

Fon Poses
Fon Biker Ride Pose
Fon Communications Pose
Fon Family Poses
Fon Family Pose 2
Fon Relaxed Pose
Fon Science Officer Poses
Fon Sitting Pose
Fon Standing Pose
Fon Starship Crew Poses
Fon TV Pose
The Fonz Bike Pose

Fon Developer Tools & Utilities
ERC Fon Inject to make Fon's hands and tail easier to pose
Fon Basesuit Mesh

:coding:

DanaTA

Distinguished
What I was saying is, in that animation...and the still...the hair looks like Spock's, not a Klingon. In the little image at the bottom, yes, that looks like Klingon hair and head ridges.

Dana

skylab

Esteemed
Oh, I see what you're saying....it's there at the bottom because the Klingon hair was mentioned in the list...and it was all part of a whole bunch of characters in the Fon Trek comic :) Now I understand what you were saying....I had woke from a nap, and when I read your post, I was having trouble figuring what you meant :) I'm awake now...haha.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My two favorite skits are this one:

and where he loads his car up with stuff from the hardware store.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, the Late for a Dentist Appointment is a scream, especially when he's sitting in the backseat getting dressed and driving with his feet...haha. I've wondered what kind of car he drives...if it's a Fiat or some other type.

Mr BeanHein

mrbean.jpg