• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Stezza

Dances with Bees
thought I'd share these Carrara renders I did a while ago (2017) in the Carrara Music Challenge... can you guess who they are supposed to be?. :flower01:

FAB.jpg

Davey and Johnny.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Messing around with DS4 .duf files converted to .obj and imported into Poser 11. 3DU's Toon Roach Bugsy rendered in Superfly :) The only adjustments necessary is setting transparency of eye lens, tears, and wings.

bugsy-fly.jpg

bugsy-walk.jpg

bugsy-sit.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
My latest Poser project...a recording studio. I've replaced the instruments that came in the set with a fully rigged drum set, grand piano and DX7 keyboard. It took some tweaking to figure out how to get everything to fit without disturbing the lead singer's booth. With these changes, the scene can be animated in the future :)

When I vacationed with friends many years ago in Nashville, we visited a recording studio, and passed through the mixing room. We only had a brief time to be there and soon had to leave...but it pained me to leave the board room....I wanted to play with all the buttons, and back then folks were still using reel-to-reel equipment, which was a lot more fascinating than digital :)

recording-studio-from-board.jpg

recording-studio.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) I'm just piddling now...always get stiff joints and aches this time of year so I have to tackle 3D projects on a "feel like it" basis. Mostly I'm just setting up ideas for later, when I do feel like it again. Next weekend we're due for a sudden temperature drop into the teens, so I'll probably just bundle up in blankets in front of the TV until it passes.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
I saw on the news yesterday where local organizations and churches are supplying help to workers who have been going without paychecks, and that even "Rage Rooms" are being set up where they can get out their frustrations by breaking things, so as not to explode under the pressure of possibly losing their homes, cars, or going without meals for their families, while the Hatfields and McCoys carry out their feud in DC. There's a time for silence, and a time to speak out. It's time for something to shake some sense into our leadership before we implode from the pressure. Let the shaking begin...and help those who are in need find a way to survive being used like game pieces, or toys. Maybe those in leadership need to know what it feels like :)

trump45-pug.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Trumpy Cat...Art of the Tantrum o_O

trumpy-cat.jpg

Donald for G3M - Free morph applied to Genesis 3 Male in DAZ Studio 4.9, then .duf file exported as .obj with "Collect Maps" option checked, and then imported into Poser 11, with hair done in P11 hair room.

:coding: