• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
I've also been wondering about Charles. It's been a while since he showed up here. Hopefully he's just been very busy instead of more problems coming up.

skylab

Esteemed
LUNA-BIG-WHEEL.jpg

BIG WHEEL at ShareCG

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think Janet specifically made it that large, though it certainly looks fine the size you rendered it at.

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, the Big Wheel is a freebie from ShareCG, and it is sized more for the K4 kids. Found a bunch of toys that would make cute renders, especially with the holidays approaching...stuff like Legos, Tinker Toys, and three sets of wooden toys....and I thought it would be cool to include Luna in the toy train animation that I did several years ago, if I can get the old Poser 8 scene files to work :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Oh okay...well...hmmmm....isn't that interesting....I'll look forward to seeing your version :) I was just gathering up all the freebies I could find that would possibly be good for renders of kids.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It's a rather large file, it's still sending. I might need to upload to Dropbox.

skylab

Esteemed
It just arrived...can't wait to try this!! I looked and searched for a decent tricycle yesterday. Do you mind if I do a few renders with these, or will it spoil the suspense of your release?