• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Thanks Charles :) The next set is M4 sitting and standing with phone poses using the free Smartphone on ShareCG.

M4 PHONE

M4-PHONE.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
I forgot to make note of this earlier. There seems to be a glitch in editing descriptions at ShareCG as it is dropping text altogether when attempting edits, so for now it's just easier to say that I frequently use Bionic Rooster's props in my pose projects, and rather than chase down all the new links, for now here's the main link to Bionic Rooster freebies at Rendo.

:coding:

Charles West

Adventurous
Good night/morning... watching bbad on pop tv with Debbie.... She loves the show. Working on my 2018 emo characters I found the Toast pp2 did not work on the guy and needed an edit ... Then realized that both characters had a missing dial for the toast. I uploaded the updated files in a zip and did some editing.

Emotifolks2018-update-fix

Well back to show and twitters ...

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Charles :) Saw your update, and was going to post it here, so glad you did that :)

I ran across something while prop hunting that I've been looking for a long time...and couldn't believe that I found just what I wanted in freebies. It's a fully rigged typewriter...every key, including space bar and shift, every lever, paper bail, and the platen are rigged and will work for animation. It was tucked away in Ockham's Arcade Hotel set. I changed the case color in the quick render below...the original is a bright green. It has an option for paper in or paper out (typewriter is under Figures, and paper is under Props). Also, it loads in a fully rigged outer case, and I just selected the lid and base and unchecked "visible" in order to have it appear as below.

TYPEWRITER-RIGGED.jpg

Here's a quick animation of the carriage action. Getting all the parts to function in sync will be a fun animation challenge :)

TYPEWRITER--RIGGED.gif

Also, I wanted to post links to my most used props for pose sets. There are others that I use of course, but these are frequent flyers :) I could still do pose sets without them, but these freebie props have made the sets so much more fun and interesting to do, and provide a way for
retired hobbyists to stay in the game by providing content to populate their scene projects...so many thanks to these extremely productive modelers :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I got an email about it this morning, but I can't draw worth 2¢, so will leave it to the folks who can. ;)

skylab

Esteemed
Well, at long last...here's my first typing animation :) It didn't take as long as I had imagined, but it was definitely a challenge.
Now Snoopy will have a functioning typewriter for the top of his dog house :)

TYPEWRITER-BLESSED-DAY-ANI.gif

Charles West

Adventurous
Good Morning
Sky thanks for all the links. Deb went Monday to the MDs for the blood thickness test... 2.6 was her level with 2.5 being the goal. Great day
I hope all is well for everyone. The first official freebie hit 100 downloads.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey everyone :) Thanks Terre :) Just woke up from an afternoon nap...I was watching Law & Order SVU, and then it was watching me :sleep:

skylab

Esteemed
Another animation project that I had started at least three years ago and left unfinished, using a reflective mirror :)

PUG-MIRROR.gif

Charles West

Adventurous
EmotiCards2018 - Poser - ShareCG Well it is done. The final part of my Emotifolks2018 package. I needed something to do tonight while Deb watched her 'reality' show bb2o . So I gathered up, created the runtime , Edited the Cme_Black.pp2 so it worked on both characters, made sure the directories were right and zipped it up. A quick upload and it is done. All the shapes the muse made me do is now my first set of freebies. The response has been great and now to the tablet and pencil or pens to appease the muse. Made a quick run this afternoon to fix the net connection for the neighbor's grandaughter. Ain't that a switch... call the adopted grandpa for tech help. Fixed some dinner for Deb and I then finished with the freebie upload. All in all it was a great day. Oh and got some pallets from the people installing the fiber optic for ATT . Now to find saws, and other materials to build a bench out of them for the front porch... I will post pics and probably put together instructions.
Sky great work on the dog and reflective mirror.
Terre good morning
now to sleep