• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
Wheeeeeeeee..............!
I got to go through the KeHE holiday "books" (computer PDF) and do the initial work on getting the order ready. (It's due tomorrow.) Since this is the first time I've done something like this I suspect the boss will find my suggestions on the conservative side as I didn't want to overdo things. Glad he had me look at it because it reminded me of something I got asked about last year during Holiday season: vegetarian ham. When several Tofurkey items came up with one being a ham I marked that and three other veggie meats that were offered. Other stuff included holiday tea displays, non-dairy nogs and coffee creamers, two MiDel GF cookies, two Pamela's GF cookies.... Couldn't find anything that was clearly sugar free though, If there was any it was brands I'm not familiar with and they didn't have clear SF markings.

skylab

Esteemed
M4 pose for the free Shamira Motorcycle.

M4 SHAMIRA MOTORCYCLE

M4 SHAMIRA CYCLE.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
There are a couple of more recent freebies on the Nursoda website, one is Black Doc, which is a black suit for Doc Pitterbill, and the other is a Man Morph for Frankie the pig. Just click on the link below to the Nursoda site, and then in the upper left, click on freestuff, and the most recent freebies will appear first along the top. If these have been out for awhile, then it's due to my having taken a lengthy break from 3D that I'm just getting around to discovering them :)

NURSODA WEBSITE FREEBIES

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning everyone :) Time for some funny stuff . . .

Here's a Shetland pony race...and during the competition one of the riders fell off, so the #30 pony continued to boogity-boogity around the track to finish the race alone...haha.

...and something you don't see every day...a bunny hopping contest :)

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Isn't that a hoot! I was about the age of those kids when I fell off of a galloping pony one time...bouncing around like the girl who was last in the race...so I'm not sure which was worse, the rough ride or finally hitting the ground...haha. I liked riding much larger horses...I just had to stand on something in order to get on them. A ladder as a saddle attachment would have been perfect...haha. A friend had a small pump house in her yard, so I'd line the horse up with it in order to get on and off. Sounds a little like Slon's riding technique, doesn't it? Haha...

SLON-HORSE2.jpg

slon-horse.jpg