• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
*snicker* You have a very imaginative muse. :)
Glad things went well for Deb. Your poor neighbor is lucky to have you as her neighbor.

Charles West

Adventurous
oh I do have an interesting muse... my little toon of the guy saying out loud that the voices are not talking to him anymore then ducking down his head to say ... now they are texting..... actually happened. When Deb was in the hospital and I was on an elevator full of nurses and Docs.... It did bring a laugh when they realized all of their heads were down looking at their phones.

Charles West

Adventurous
1910160_10203941243244466_2034086847359233664_n.jpg

Charles West

Adventurous
Sad news today brother in law in hospital with high pressure in brain... Doesn't look good, he had a rough night and Deb's sister is at his side. We will sit here because Deb doesn't like the hospitals ... I don't blame her. They don't know what is causing the pressure and are just relieving it as they can. Will keep all updated.

Charles West

Adventurous
We are in that awful waiting to hear stage right now. Deb is holding up fairly well... she did have a bit of worrying about me thinking of what her sister is going through but has calmed now. Pleasant day with the door open for light. No news is good news.

Terre

Renowned
I hope you feel better soon. Although I get a lot of headaches they are either sinus or due to having gotten sick. I really feel sorry for those of you who do get migraines. A part time coworker of mine gets really bad ones.

Charles West

Adventurous
Finally gone. Headache is gone! Now back to duties... checked on neighbor and she is ok. Deb sent me over to make sure she had supper. Deb and I have a burger and fries. Heard about bro in law... they figured out what it was but Deb couldn't remember the virus name.... one of those from cats to human ones. He is doing better today so it was no news being good news.

Will sleep well tonight since the headache is gone. No word today but I don't expect a quick response on the submission but didn't think it would be quick. If by the end of the week I get no word it probably means the 'too old' a character applies and will have to figure out what to do from there.

Charles West

Adventurous
Has been a good cool (inside) day... I peeked out the door and closed it asap. The storm door felt warm enough to toast bread. I will have to go outside but hopefully not until this afternoon. 90 right now 70 dewpoint so it is a muggy hot day... they are predicting 94 tonight yuck. omg they are showing a 1967 amphicar in North Carolina.

good day to feed the Muse.
Have a great day all.

Charles West

Adventurous
We have kept the house cool and I have avoided going outside. I have also fed my strange Muse a bit today in the cool. Had a bit of fun with the texas toast.

Attachments

• texastoasted.jpg
    texastoasted.jpg
    629.2 KB · Views: 139

Charles West

Adventurous
Stayed inside keeping cool and comfortable. Learning the new Studio methods. Going to attempt a character in Studio then convert it to Poser. We will see if my knack for this converts. lol