• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
*thud*

Just over 12 hours today. The boss' primary office/liquor/service center assistant was out most of the week. Her 3yld daughter fell climbing kitchen cabinets to get at cookies. Broke her left forearm quite badly Monday. One bone broken the other dislodged. Surgery was done etc. This left my boss having to do her job as well as his own and just leave mine to me to do today. Fortunately the sale wasn't a big one and neither were last weeks price change batches. Had a small pile of not on files and things needing tags too.

Charles West

Adventurous
Deb and I couldn't go... both of us were fighting migraines and they were winning most of the day. I had to go jumpstart the youngest daughter's truck so they could go to her sister's place and realized I needed a fistful of tylenol and a cold dark room... about 5 finally got rid of the darn headache and Deb is better as well. We missed the gathering but I used the time well. 27 morphs fixed for Emotigirl. 4 card suite morphs are in the works as well then I will put them together to make a super emofolks package for POSER. I hope to have it finished by the end of the month.

Attachments

• 27 Morphs.jpg
    27 Morphs.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 151

Charles West

Adventurous
Well no headaches today... yea! Deb is doing well today and I have finished both cr2s the guy and the girl... now the task of props and poses.

Charles West

Adventurous
Good Afternoon. Cloudy day and raining on occasion. The street gets wet and drys out before the next little rain. We are doing well. Have to get a few things done. Got the Train for Emo mapped but the submarine still eludes me.I think I will have to remake the sub to a group of objects. I tried quite a few times to remake the sub but could not get it to look like I wanted. I think I need to add a skeleton to this one and that will be another learning experience with DS. could even add a fin wiggle to the sub that way. Oh the Muse strikes again. Got news from tester that the characters now appear complete.... Now working on the poses and props. With luck will be finished by end of month which was my goal.
The weather has kept us in the house so I rant.. sorry get that way when I have limited human contact.

Charles West

Adventurous
Well so far. Just sent a link to the powers that be of the Emofolks. If they show interests I will have data to gather and a few things to do. Wife is down a bit but will be ok I think. Local store has some cereal bargains... 99 cents and cheese 99 cents and a bread freebie. Need to go there.

skylab

Esteemed
A couple of quick renders of Wilgen, the first is the default dressed, posed character, and the second is sitting with features and expression adjustments. Options include both elf and normal ears :)

Wilgen-default.jpg

Wilgen2.jpg

Charles West

Adventurous
Interesting Character Sky. The test renders look great. Hi all. Deb is doing well this morning even thou she had a scare last night from the storm that blew through. I normally sleep through the storms and she sits up scared of them. I would have the door open watching if if she was not so scared of them. Well have to prepare meds, fix bkfst and other duties this morning... Have a great day all

Charles West

Adventurous
Its been a good day at home today. The neighbor not so good.... My educated idiot friend (her hubby) doesn't seem to know how to do anything and her kids and grandkids come in to help... some days life interrupts for them. I went over to check on her today and she told me of the days woes. Did a few things there and she is ok now after I fix supper for Deb I will check to see if her hubby fixed supper. Her daughter told her to call me if she needed anything and I agreed. Rice with chili tonight... Found the lost measuring device for the rice cooker and will try to make some good rice tonight... Deb has had a calm day and doing well. no storms and not supposed to be any for now. The Muse thumped me this morning and I answered .. have to get the map right but Eguy is Texas Toasted.....

Attachments

• Texas toast.jpg
    Texas toast.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 146