• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Hey everyone :) Messing around with Utla this evening...thought I post these to demonstrate that the tuft of hair, or feathers, can be turned off and the top closed so that it has the appearance of a hood.

UTLA-with HAIR FRONT.jpg

UTLA-NO HAIR FRONT.jpg

UTLA-NO HAIR SIDE.jpg

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Miss B :) I agree...I liked it better also, and thought perhaps others would like to know that the option was there. The clothing is otherwise part of the body, and the Utla has numerous facial expression dials, typical of Nursoda's characters.

Charles West

Adventurous
Hi Sky, That looks great! Neighbor's surgery went well. I just got back from a short visit there. Deb and I had a great day out got haircuts and trimmed the beard down. That is the cut I usually get to give a present to Deb for putting up with the beard all year.. Decided to trim it back this year ... too hot this summer to keep it full. Great start on first of the week...

skylab

Esteemed
Hi everybody :) I'm doing fine Terre...and Charles, glad to hear Deb is doing well. Just thought I'd pop in for a few minutes to say hello. Have a good evening :)

Terre

Renowned
Good afternoon. :)
Tomorrow is one of my days off and my vacation starts Sunday. I tried to get everything set up so that the store wouldn't fall apart next week. Fortunately the new manager knows a lot more about my job than the old boss so they should be OK.

Charles West

Adventurous
Had a wonderful day out with Deb. We met up with a group of ladies she used to work with that are now retired. Catfish and Shrimp a wonderful lunch that required a nap when we got home. Storm coming in so have to make store runs before it hits... Terre the only fear of going on vacation.... coming back and finding it ran better without you. snicker
The stump I was sketching in my front yard as it rotted away has had some chunks broken off. They are installing fiber optic line beside and in front of the house.. there is a service feed down the alleyway. oh well we will see what it looks like when they move the machine. I have to look at equipment and figure some props ... They dug holes with a power washer and cleared out the dirt with a vaccuum... no backhoes

Terre

Renowned
*snicker*
At least I probably won't get 2 or 3 calls asking "How do I do _____?"

Sounds like a great day. Hopefully the work continues to go smoothly.

Charles West

Adventurous
Good Morning all. Good weekend so far and Deb and I will be going to the docs for blood thickness check Monday morning. Afternoon thunder showers and our area made the news ... an adjacent community had someone killed by lightning. Deb freaks out at the thunder and lightning but I would have the door open watching nature, so we close the door lol. Have a great week all.

Charles
oh and got one person going over the morphs so far.. and sent a link to powers that be to see if it will peak an interest enough to get pa status over dere again. One last ditch effort before I decide to make it one heck of a freebie and find a place to share it. Tried to map the sub prop but it was a monster... So if I want to make it pack it will take a lot of work on the props...

Hornet3d

Wise
Good Morning all. Good weekend so far and Deb and I will be going to the docs for blood thickness check Monday morning. Afternoon thunder showers and our area made the news ... an adjacent community had someone killed by lightning. Deb freaks out at the thunder and lightning but I would have the door open watching nature, so we close the door lol. Have a great week all.

Charles
oh and got one person going over the morphs so far.. and sent a link to powers that be to see if it will peak an interest enough to get pa status over dere again. One last ditch effort before I decide to make it one heck of a freebie and find a place to share it. Tried to map the sub prop but it was a monster... So if I want to make it pack it will take a lot of work on the props...

I hope all goes well with the docs tomorrow and you have a great week.

I would be with you watching out the door as I love a good storm but I also feel a little guilty if people suffer because of it. Strangely I have a dog quite the opposite, he wouldn't watch a thunderstorm as he is completely unphased by it. No matter how bright or how loud he will not stir from where he is lying at the time. Fireworks, even when he is outside, do not bother him but he hates getting wet so the rain part is a No, No.