• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Charles West

Adventurous
Thanks for the good wishes.... 3.0 ... a little thin but in the good range. Going to check on the neighbor soon .. been a busy day and it continues. The person testing my emtifolks2018 idea gave me a list... 5 characters need work... fixed one for the guy now have to work up for the girl same character... hmm might have had a bit much coffee today... ...lol... later folks

charles

Charles West

Adventurous
Got my list from my tester .... looks like I will have to rework quite a bit... about four of the morphs need to be redone. A lot of work to get it where it should be. I tried fixing it but no luck... my trick to make the girl morphs did a number with some of the eyebrows and that lip of the girl... fun fun I will be checking in occasionally while I rework them. Have a great day all!

Charles West

Adventurous
It looks like a remake of 3 of the characters... and possible deletion of one of them for the girl right now .. Improved the roundball for the girl so I could create the sportspack part for the girl. Good Evening all.

Charles

Charles West

Adventurous
Fixed it to a point on one of the characters the 5 point map made a weird light circle from the morph... morphed the outer line of the shape and it now has a dark line around the edge of the mapping.. much better

Good Afternoon
ooh ohh thunder rumble... storm coming in...

Terre

Renowned
We had a nice rain last night. I wish we'd get a storm like that one during the day. It's been a few years since we did.

Charles West

Adventurous
going to be in the 90's for father's day according to predictions. Got the thunder and darkness but not a drop.. it moved on before dropping any water.

Terre

Renowned
Need to go to Clovis today. Jim's vest pockets are giving out and the vest itself is somewhat worn due to age. Since the leather shop in the mall in Lubbock closed quite a few years ago the only option is the Harley dealership. Where else are you going to find black leather in a low population area like this?

Terre

Renowned
Hot day and otherwise staying inside here too. :)

Yes, Miss B it is quite nice. Not what he was expecting but it'll do.

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. Back to work today. Going to go in a little earlier than usual. I don't know how much time the boss may have had to get the new sale set up and he's the only person other than me who knows how to do that.