• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Amazing. Tanks for the input. I wasn't aware of that. :rolleyes:

You're very welcome. The script is actually rather cheap, so it makes it easily reachable for more folks. We just can't distribute anything in DS-dynamic format... so when I make something that I intend to be used as dynamic, what I'll do in order to avoid the legal issues, is just distribute a static .OBJ and mention that it's "DynCreator ready" or that "you can convert this to dynamic if you have that script." Something like that, anyway. I generally create a conforming version as well if I can, but nowadays I am much more likely to also include the static obj for the folks who prefer to use things with the script, too.

I like the dynamics you produce... I have downloaded most of them... once my commercial projects cool down, I plan to pull them out and play with them a bit. I have played with Pauline a little bit here and there, but have not yet gotten Paul out of his box, and I want to see how he works, too. I figure your dynamics will give me a good reason to experiment with him! LOL. :D

So yeah... you can just keep doing your lovely Poser dynamics... and I'll happily and gratefully keep scooping them up to play with. I need to get more comfy inside of Poser anyhow, and these are a good way for me to do that, too.

Good morning. :)
Hi Miss B, I seem to keep poking in at the wrong times to catch people. LOL

Morning, Terre. Yes, we seem to all kind of be bouncing in and out at odd times recently, don't we? :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, this is rather early for me, but I have an appointment early this afternoon, so am up earlier than usual, and checking the forums while I eat breakfast.

Terre

Renowned
Miss B, how did the appointment go?
Seliah, eventually we'll poke in at the same time now and then. LOL

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Terre. I wound up not going, but it was just to get my summer haircut, so will go one day next week. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh no, but I can see how you might think so, since I only said it was an appointment. :)

Terre

Renowned
Oh no, but I can see how you might think so, since I only said it was an appointment. :)
I tend to be VERY literal minded. ;)

My leg is much better but taking so long to heal that my mother in law suspects ligament damage instead of just muscle strains. We shall see.

Terre

Renowned
We'll see. I've just been assuming it's taking so long because I can't stay off my feet at work. The best I can do is use the crutches or lean on a shopping cart as a walker. I really am a lot better but still have to take things slow and easy. I also can't (yet) rotate while standing on my right leg. I made the mistake yesterday morning of doing so and got a twinge that lasted for a while. That is MUCH better than four weeks ago when I would have been in serious pain.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hopefully it heals, Terre. I truly detest leg injuries. They take a very long time to heal for many reasons, and are often more complicated than they first seem. I hope you don't have ligament damage. With luck, it's just taking your body some extra time to heal. Just go easy on the leg, and make sure you keep your doctor updated on it...

Terre

Renowned
I get my vacation late this month. I figure if I'm still having a bit of a problem after being able to truly rest my leg for a week I'll need to see the doctor. If so this time shouldn't be an emergency so I can simply schedule a visit with my new PCP instead of asking for whomever is available because I need to get something done about the pain NOW.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Leg injuries always seem to take longer to heal. I had pulled a couple of ligaments in my foot years ago, and I had to wear an elastic sock for 3 months before they were totally healed.

When I fractured the other foot years later, I had to wear a soft shoe cast for 8 weeks. That was no fun either.

Miss B

CV-BEE
The one my Podiatrist ordered for me was a really nice one. My problem was it was the middle of the winter after a snow/ice storm, so I had to wear a flat sneaker or boot on the other foot, while the soft shoe cast had a 1 1/2 inch sole. It did the job of healing my foot very well, but it made getting around outside the house a bit awkward. In the house wasn't so bad, because I could lean on furniture or walls to get where I was going from room to room, and I was able to take it off when I was sitting for any length of time, and when I went to sleep. I only needed to wear it when I was "mobile" so to speak.