• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Angelyna Wings is a commercial product that looks pretty good, but is no longer available. I do have those.
You know, I have never been able to figure out why Renderosity ALWAYS leaves products in the store that are no longer available, especially when the vendor (as in this case) no longer has a store there.

Terre

Renowned
Good evening. :)
Nice to see that this time Sky seems to have managed to get some rest without too much hassle.

Maja

Eager
W.I.P.

Got the the feeling that I should give an idea of the difference between FireFly and Superfly renders. Both non high quality. SuperFly at GPU mode on GeForce GTX 970.

FFvsSF.png

skylab

Esteemed
Maja, very nice :) Could pass for a messenger angel outfit too, with a little light emission. Excellent as always. And, I appreciate the reminder in that I need to try some Superfly renders with these outfits. I can see where the Superfly render really highlights the gold trim :)

Maja

Eager
For SuperFly a second material layer adds the brilliance to the gold trim. Godwina dress from the medieval clothes set uses the same technique.
layerone.PNG

The hoodie garment with hood off is in progress:
hoodoff.png

skylab

Esteemed
Wow, amazing variety of textures at quite a rapid pace...you've really got it going on! Wonderful :) Thank you for this committed effort. Paul has gone from having nothing to having an abundant wardrobe, so that every character in a scene can have a unique appearance. I will announce these at RDNA as well :)

Maja

Eager
Thank you very much! :geek:

Now I'll approach that tabernacle thing. For now I have no idea how to get it right. Keep your fingers crossed! :whistling:

skylab

Esteemed
I've also announced Maja's sets here in the freebies. I know how challenging it can be to keep up with posting links and covering all the bases while doing creative work...so I'm taking the liberty, if that's okay Maja, to help you out with that part, so that word gets out about the work you're doing.