• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Here's a sample render so far, from pose project work in progress, to accompany Maja's efforts at these links:

PART THREE

PART TWO

PART ONE

PAUL - WOMAN AT THE WELL PROMO - 650x419.jpg

Maja

Eager
You're very welcome, skylab. The pleasure is all mine. You're doing magnificent poses, and I'm so happy to see that you're happy with my stuff. Thank you very much for supporting this project.

Current W.I.P. below. And yes, the old Testament Tabernacle High Priest outfit also is on my to-do list. :geek:

OuterHoodON.png

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Miss B :) The background tent is an oldie from Poserworld :)

Hi Maja...another excellent outfit! And you're planning a high priest outfit....oh my...I picked a fine time to slow down...haha. Indeed I will be supporting this project, just at a much slower pace than usual. I did announce your biblical projects on RDNA forum in my freebie thread as there are several people there who show interest in biblical content, and already you've received a very positive response. Go here to see. I'll do all I can to support and promote your work, with what little bit of influence that I have. I don't know if you are aware of this, but your biblical outfit for Paul was featured on the home page of ShareCG for a couple of days this past week , so congrats on that :)

Maja

Eager
skylab, you are so kind and enthusiastic. Many thanks for your amazing support. I appreciate your effort very much. Please, take good care of you. Do it in your manner and speed. There's no need to hurry. :inlove:

skylab

Esteemed
I noticed in the free halo comments that it's just the object....light emission has to be added for it to light up.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh hi Maja....yeah, it did start my mind going about creating an angel. I thought of the three angelic visitors to Abraham with your recent biblical hooded outfits :) Real appointed angels are more like warrior, watcher or messenger types, similar to this but with more light emission, and this, but without the horned armor. This one with Daniel in the lion's den is pretty good. One here too that's good, but couldn't find a large picture. Not sure where the concept of a woman angel playing a harp came from, perhaps from the heavenly host in the Christmas story...their real function is to do battle, protect, minister comfort to their assigned person, and act as a messenger at times.

Maja

Eager
Some weeks ago I've started to model a pair of wings, but temporary cancelled it. Modeling and rigging at least almost realistic wings are an own class that needs much more patience than I can exercise for the time being.

Climatic period .... :laugh:

skylab

Esteemed
I bet it is difficult to rig wings with the proper flexibility....there are a few freebie wings that are not so flexible...I'll look and see if they are still available. It does make one ponder, with creative imagination, what they must look like...mostly what we know for sure is what they do. I'll go look and see if the wings are still available :)