• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
Better. Thanks. :)
Given how much I need to get around at work it's going to take time but as long as I go slow and careful I'm not having any pain. Try to go at my normal speed and it starts complaining quickly.

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. :)
This metal roof does seem to be reflecting heat so I think our electric bill will be lower this summer than it was last year despite my computer having been upgraded and us now having a 100 cup professional grade coffee urn that my husband goes through every two to three days. :).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Afternoon Terre. Good to hear the new roof is working out well.

As for hubby drinking that many cups of coffee in such a short period of time . . . how does he sleep at night, or doesn't he?

Terre

Renowned
He has severe tinnitus and insomnia and oddly the caffeine helps with the former for him. Having a caffeine crash helps him with the latter. He's also a night owl and finds it easier to work on his writing and other projects at night so much of his sleep is while I'm at work in the mornings.

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. :)
How are things going?
Leg is mostly healed. I get my vacation next week so we'll see what a week of actual rest does.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG! I can't believe Joanna's gone!! Truly sad, sad news Sky. She will be greatly missed.