• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, that's a good price... but I have to pass on this round, sadly. Way out of my cost range. But it's a good price for those that have the cash to throw down on it...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, the Sidegrade price isn't small, though certainly a lot smaller than the full price. Maybe if you start saving a few bucks a month now, by the time they have another sale, you'll be able to get it. ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
True Terre, but that won't be for at least a year or longer, since they just came out with version 11 the end of last year.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, the Sidegrade price isn't small, though certainly a lot smaller than the full price. Maybe if you start saving a few bucks a month now, by the time they have another sale, you'll be able to get it. ;)

Yes, it will take me about six months to save up. With my luck, I'll manage enough for the sidegrade round about the time they release the next one. LOL

Don't they often do a steep sale just before releasing the next version?

What Miss B said. They don't tend to push the next version out this soon. P11/PP11 is still far too new for a "new version" discount to happen yet.

Maja

Eager
Hi everyone,

I'm still there. ;-)

Unfortunately I have been very busy with more important things. Today I found the time to finish and upload a set of biblical clothing for Paul. So if you're still interested drop by at ShareCG.

This is what it looks like.
red.png

skylab

Esteemed
Maja, I just checked this thread and noticed the biblical outfit for Paul...it looks great! You really put forth extra effort to create an entire outfit, with sandals and a staff....excellent :) I've downloaded your biblical outfit from ShareCG and will work with it tomorrow (it's after 1:00 a.m. here now). Maja, I left some poses for you on page 170 of this thread, and a continuation of texture references that began on page 165 of this thread.

We certainly understand if your schedule gets busy...I figured that was the case since you were not able to drop by as often. Hope everything is going okay for you, and it's just normal routine stuff that's keeping you busy. I sure remember those days of balancing job and 3D work...sometimes it's not easy. Every effort that you've made is certainly appreciated. I've not been on the forum as often either as I've been getting extra rest, and also I've been working on an audio recording project of favorite scripture readings in MP3, plus a video version.

Again, thank you so much Maja for the work you did on the outfit for Paul, and it was good to see your post. It's always good to see you when you have time to stop by :)