• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Maja, next time you stop by, I wanted to leave these test poses for you....five biblical poses for Paul, one for the DAZ Lamb. The free shepherd's staff can be downloaded here. The poses are zipped and attached to this post. I will tweak them later in order to fit with clothing. Just thought this might help with your biblical project for Paul.

If anyone else is interested in trying these, by the way, feel free :)

PAUL BIBLICAL TEST POSES.jpg

Attachments

• PAUL BIBLICAL TEST POSES.zip
    123.5 KB · Views: 196

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh my goodness, does that ever bring back memories. Years ago I had taken some classes at a local high school, and one of them was a pottery class. The following semester, I took another of the same instructor's classes, stained glass.

I liked the pottery class as it let me get my arms into the clay, sometimes half way up my arms, and I created a few decent things for myself and my mother.

The stained glass class I liked better, and the final projects were indeed better than my attempts at pottery, but that turned out to be an expensive hobby. ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
You've been busy, Sky. :)

Pottery was always fun for me... but then I was never the type that got wiggly about the notion of getting my hands dirty, either. My sister on the other hand, as soon as she found out it would get on her arms, her response was basically "EWWWWW!!" and to run as fast and far as she could. :rofl:

The poses look great, Sky. I think you got the body language down beautifully for the pottery pose.

Oh - I recently (as in yesterday LOL) uploaded an old Mike 4 skin texture and morph pack to my freebies, too. Just giving you a heads up, since you do so much with the Gen4's, I figured you might want to take a look. It might help expand your skin library, if you like him. He's an older pack that I used to sell on CP and I've migrated into my freebies after shutting down my CP store. Not anywhere near Nataani's quality, but could be good for small thumbnail renders or background stuff maybe.

skylab

Esteemed
Hi everyone...glad you liked the potter pose. It was actually a continuation of the biblical pose sets, as scripture refers to God being the potter, and His people being the clay.

Here are three more hi res pictures to add to Maja's reference photos.

Example 46

Example 47

Example 48

Have a good evening :)

skylab

Esteemed
...and here's three more reference photos for Maja. Every time I think I'm done, I find more, and since I don't know exactly what texture folks are looking for, I'm just gathering what seems to be the best of the hi res images.

Example 49

Example 50

Example 51

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Found out the mystery of the disappearing ShareCG page. Apparently someone new on the tech support deleted the page, thinking I was somebody else other than skylab. I was able to respond to their email and assure them that it's me, and skylab aka SKYLAB3D is the same person...I just prefer keeping the DS4 stuff separate from the Poser stuff, which is an enormous account by now, and would be very confusing for folks having to pick through all that if they were only interested in DS stuff. So, the mystery is solved...I got zapped by the new kid o_O...haha.

Terre

Renowned
Good afternoon.
Glad you got that zapping sorted out mam. {ppr new kids always have quite a learning curve.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre :) Yep, that's the way it goes with the new kids :)

Today has been laundry day, so I'm about ready for a nap. Been doing a few small pose projects between washing and drying loads.