• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning everyone :)

M4 SHAWL PRAYER

M4 SHAWL PRAY 1.jpg

M4 SHAWL SCROLL.jpg

Terre

Renowned
Good morning. :)
I hope you are feeling well, Sky.
Due to the store reno and other factors my vacation had to be moved from this week to 7/24-30. Oh well. Maybe next year I can finally take my birthday off.

Terre

Renowned
Thank you (in advance). :)
It really doesn't seem like I will 54 on Saturday. That's what the calendar says though.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I keep saying that to the mirror on my birthday every year. You really CAN'T be that old. :lol:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Happy Birthday, Terre! (A little in advance, lol).

I know what you mean about being stuck having to work all the birthdays. Hope you manage to have a good day despite that, though. :)

skylab

Esteemed
Good morning everyone :)

Discovered an optional way to create a western wall scene for the above pose sets is the free Simple Wall Element near the bottom of this page, with a change in color of the texture. It was the only wall freebie that I could find that would come close...the blocks could actually be much larger, but scaling is an option.

western-wall-option.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm one of those folks who thinks things never stop being useful just because they're old content. I still use a lot of Geralday's old Anim8or meshes that he made during the Poser 3/4 years, too.

Or maybe I'm just a packrat! LOL

skylab

Esteemed
Another oldie freebie site, Shar3D, has 17 pages of stuff, links at upper left of page. Also, the Trekkie site is loaded with cool freebies, for anyone who happens to be new to this hobby.

Last edited:

Terre

Renowned
Good afternoon.
Okie..... Results of Dr appt today: Got prescription for 500mg of Naproxen twice a day, better knee brace than I already had, advice to keep my leg elevated when possible (I started that yesterday afternoon), ice the knee two or three times a day, a suggestion to use either what turned out to be Homeopathic cream or Aspercreme a few times a day, crutches (already using them at home) and a Dr note telling work I'm on light duty for two weeks. Now my poor badly overworked right leg can get some rest.
The last two make Tim's not allowing me to get my vacation next week pretty much moot as the reason was he wanted me available to help sack and check since it's the week of the 15th and therefore will be busy. Someone on crutches can't very well carry out people's groceries.