• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Ruckus Renders Here!

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Excellent stuff peeps.

My take on Ruckus though not at 100%

Cheers

Jon

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Actually The Wolverine movie was filmed in 2013. Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine movie is Logan, which just came out last month, so not available on TV as yet.

As much as I hate the thought of him leaving the role, it's not surprising as he's been playing the part regularly for 16 years. That's a pretty long run if you ask me.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Oh thought you were referring to Logan when you've mentioned the Wolverine movie. :) I guess it's fair for the actor, but still.... ^^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I haven't seen one Rich, but that doesn't mean someone snuck one into the store while I wasn't looking.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Now something a bit different...
With just a tiny bit of effort with Hemi's Dawn/Harry Centaur morph and Dusk can be made to fit as well. No postwork except to add sig and lighten a bit.
Human half is 50% Ruckus (shape not size) and Dusk SE with Dante texture, Horse half is Draft Harry.
There's a bit of a gap on the sides that would be super easy to post, but I don't think its that noticeable.