• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Carey

Extraordinary
tankspng.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you guys!! Lynne It's so good to hear from you!! I hope you are doing well and had a great Christmas! Flint love your latest horse and hound image beautiful!!

Carey

Extraordinary

I'm very grateful to have Lisa as a business partner. I'm grateful to her for the confidence and courage she's exhibited by jumping into creating HiveWire 3D with me. Even as a Wife and Mother first, she's made time to focus on nursing this lil' HiveWire baby along and is nurturing it, coaxing it along to watch it grow, and is a guiding force to see it succeed, much like her actual children and family. HiveWire is an extension to our families. It's the relationships that are fostered along the way, and the talents shared that have significant value in the end.

So with this in mind, please share your talents here that showcase the wonderful products that Lisa has spend years creating with her superb collection found in Lisa's Botanicals. Her passion for the outside world and attention to the small details in mother natures art forms is evident and in the forefront. Now it's time for you to let them shine forth and show tribute by sharing imagery that has been greatly enhanced by Lisa's products.

This beginning image is one of my favorites of Lisa's and shows off her Fantastar for Starweed, Flower Fairy Outfit and Wings For Dawn by Mada, and of course Willow for Dawn by 3D Universe.

I gotta share this one too. Just love this header image to Lisa's store here at HiveWire. It shows a wide range of her products and the versatility that she delicately covers.

wonderful