• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
More of Aelin's Secret poses for Dawn and Dusk

One Moment
One Moment SML.jpg

Created With:
Secret Poses for Dawn By Aelin, Secret Poses for Dusk also By Aelin and available here at Fantasy Attic,War Mage for Genesis 2, Blood Red outfit for Genesis 3, Nydo Hair for Genesis 3, Pyritt Hair For Genesis 2, Lisa's Botanicals Briar Roses, HiveWire Horse, HiveWire Mule Deer Buck, HiveWire's Whisper silver coat, Iray frosted glass shaders on the antlers, Background is SV Unbroken Silence
Dryad leaf scatter, Sparkles created in Photoshop, Nature's Wonders Moths of the World , Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol 2

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I saw this character and I couldn't resist pairing her with my Spring Pastel tulip textures! Yes, she has on underwear! It's Aeon Soul's Alpha Kini bottoms.

Shyla Blue
Shyla Blue SML.jpg

Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Spring Pastels for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Shyla for Genesis 8, Miellyn outfit wings by Arki overlay is a freebie from Inkydeals, Ron's digital energy, Cafe Curls for Genesis 8

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Finally got the transmap issues fixed in Poser and this is the new set for Lisa's Botanicals Bell flower for sort of a 4th of July themed set. Back to running promo images!

Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics SML.jpg

Products Used:
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Ron's Impressions, Sam for Genesis 8 by 3-DArena, Lori Hair for Genesis 8, FK's Lumino Wings, Goddess Bikini, Sveva's Color Splash Lights for Iray

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Mininessie!! Ok working on some special effects for the stamens so hoping you guys like these. I will also include some overlays with these for that Disney Style/ Sparkler effect. Daz version done ......... but Poser version I still have to tackle and run thumbs on.
Solaris 5 Solarium
Solaris 5 Solarium.jpg

Products Used: Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Pytotechnics Overlays, Kudie Bug (Custom textures), Lisa's Botanicals Signs of Spring Crocus Leaves, GS Link

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Pyrotechnics
800 x 80045 copy.jpg

Products used:
Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Pyrotechnics for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Song Bird Remix Birds of Prey, Crocus Leaves

Hide options give you different looks to the bell flower. The smaller versions are created with the hide option.