• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
So worked on these this weekend and got the bumps, specs and displacements set on the Daz Studio version, still a few tweaks as far as color goes.
Next 3Delight tweaks and sets. These are done in Iray.
Flower Feast
Flower Feast SML.jpg

Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Heirloom Treasures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Nature's Wonders Bees, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Berry Blast for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Fabiana's Theory of Zen Lights.
Flower Fest Pink.jpg

This will be an optional default stamen color that you can use with any petal color.
Flower Feast 3.jpg

There probably will be 3 texture Sets of these when all is said and done.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL.......... Possibly.... An ode to Lisa, Alisa and Miss B

Hail To The Queen Bee!
Queen Bee.jpg

Created With: Nature's Wonders Bee, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Soft Pastel Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Theory of Zen HDRI and Lights for Iray

Last edited:

Alisa

HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Thanks, NA. Yes, I'm the QAV Queen Bee (that was bestowed on me years ago by one of our previous QAV team members), but Lisa is THE Queen Bee ;).

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So worked on these this weekend and got the bumps, specs and displacements set on the Daz Studio version, still a few tweaks as far as color goes.
Next 3Delight tweaks and sets. These are done in Iray.
Flower Feast
View attachment 63233
Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Heirloom Treasures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Nature's Wonders Bees, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Berry Blast for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Fabiana's Theory of Zen Lights.
View attachment 63234
This will be an optional default stamen color that you can use with any petal color.
View attachment 63235

There probably will be 3 texture Sets of these when all is said and done.
These are STUNNING!

I was just thinking maybe you could include the lighting for us not so savvy Daz Studio users.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are STUNNING!

I was just thinking maybe you could include the lighting for us not so savvy Daz Studio users.
Thanks!! It's default lighting, but I usually use Fabiana's Theory of Zen and turn off the draw dome in Iray. It's under render settings environment.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys I'm looking for Beta testers for this next set of textures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II for Poser and for Daz Studio. If you happen to own the model shoot me a PM and I will try to get the files to you to beta test. It's mostly just seeing if the files load correctly without any call outs and render quality.
Heirloom Treasures SML.jpg