• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
So worked on these this weekend and got the bumps, specs and displacements set on the Daz Studio version, still a few tweaks as far as color goes.
Next 3Delight tweaks and sets. These are done in Iray.
Flower Feast
Flower Feast SML.jpg

Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Heirloom Treasures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Nature's Wonders Bees, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Berry Blast for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Fabiana's Theory of Zen Lights.
Flower Fest Pink.jpg

This will be an optional default stamen color that you can use with any petal color.
Flower Feast 3.jpg

There probably will be 3 texture Sets of these when all is said and done.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL.......... Possibly.... An ode to Lisa, Alisa and Miss B

Hail To The Queen Bee!
Queen Bee.jpg

Created With: Nature's Wonders Bee, Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Soft Pastel Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips, Theory of Zen HDRI and Lights for Iray

Last edited:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Thanks, NA. Yes, I'm the QAV Queen Bee (that was bestowed on me years ago by one of our previous QAV team members), but Lisa is THE Queen Bee ;).

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Heirloom Treasures 3DL

3DL Pinki.jpg

Attachments

• 3DL Blue.jpg
    3DL Blue.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 3DL Fuschia.jpg
    3DL Fuschia.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 3DL Orange.jpg
    3DL Orange.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 3DL Purple.jpg
    3DL Purple.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 3DL Red.jpg
    3DL Red.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 3DL Rust.jpg
    3DL Rust.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 191
  • 3DL Yellow.jpg
    3DL Yellow.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 192

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
So worked on these this weekend and got the bumps, specs and displacements set on the Daz Studio version, still a few tweaks as far as color goes.
Next 3Delight tweaks and sets. These are done in Iray.
Flower Feast
View attachment 63233
Created With: Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Heirloom Treasures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II, Nature's Wonders Bees, Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Berry Blast for Lisa's Botanicals Bell Flower, Fabiana's Theory of Zen Lights.
View attachment 63234
This will be an optional default stamen color that you can use with any petal color.
View attachment 63235

There probably will be 3 texture Sets of these when all is said and done.

These are STUNNING!

I was just thinking maybe you could include the lighting for us not so savvy Daz Studio users.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
These are STUNNING!

I was just thinking maybe you could include the lighting for us not so savvy Daz Studio users.
Thanks!! It's default lighting, but I usually use Fabiana's Theory of Zen and turn off the draw dome in Iray. It's under render settings environment.

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey guys I'm looking for Beta testers for this next set of textures for Lisa's Botanicals Fairy Flower II for Poser and for Daz Studio. If you happen to own the model shoot me a PM and I will try to get the files to you to beta test. It's mostly just seeing if the files load correctly without any call outs and render quality.
Heirloom Treasures SML.jpg