• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
I know Christmas is over... but...

Rendered for the PC Inspiration Contest—September 18, 2013

"Christmas Angel Lamp"

USED: Sorcery Poses for Genesis (pose JG-01 for the Angel)

Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted a Lady Lamp for my bedroom... so when the Sculptural Genesis Ultra Fun Kit with it's lamp kits went on sale... I couldn't help but make one for myself. Plus, the holidays are just around the corner, so I thought I'd make a holiday render. ENJOY

Happy Rendering

Here's links to Lisa's products used...
A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Christmas Holly
ANGEL CHRISTMAS LAMPp 29minute renderR DONE SIGNn.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Thank you Alisa... and Miss B... :)
<---used to be a wedding photographer... so I went through a bridal render phase a few years back.. lol

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I like these images a lot, too, Llola.

For some reason, all I can think of when I see the lady lamp, though, is "Don't blink, don't blink!" LOL :D

Yes, Dr. Who fan... guilty as charged. Haha

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Ha.. thank you Seliah... I've just started watching Dr. Who so I'm not familiar with that reference... I'll have to ask my English friend to explain it... He's been watching Dr. Who since he was a boy.

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Ah yes.. I caught the tail end of a show with the angels... Amy looked right at an angel and was sent back to Rory her husband in time... I never did understand it.. LOL.. Thanks for the link... now I know. Totally understand your statement now about my Lamp Angel. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Don't Blink! Don't Blink!

Every time the Weeping Angels appear on a Doctor Who episode, I cover my eyes. No idea why they are so terrifying, but they sure are!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That Victorian street set is one of the oldies but goodies. I think it was a Stonemason model, actually. If DAZ hadn't bought it out he'd probably have withdrawn it by now (he does that with older models). That would have been a pity.

And the Heart of the Matter is a great tree regardless.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, MrRat (ok, that name is REALLY making me laugh).

Welcome to the Hive!!! Pretty render! That's funny, LL, cause I was thinking I wanted to just lean down and smell them, too!
:flower03:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful arrangement Mr. Rat!! ....... ermm LOL I think you have quite a variety there daffodils are my favorite though!

Wellcome to Hivewire!

They do make you want to bend down and smell them!!