• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
PURPLE LUV 23minute render DONE SIGN med.jpg
Hum.. I didn't want to have to upload this again from my freebie site... but I guess I can't copy and paste the picture... or I'm doing it wrong.. lol

Anyway... Here's a render I did with Lisa's Hydrangeas for my color challenge last year over at the Daz forums... Can you guess what the color was for the month???

ENJOY!

Szark

Awesome
you can upload an image from your computer using the Upload a File button OR grab the link for your image and choose the Image button in the tool bar (see attached) everything else is self explanatory.

HWImage.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
I tried grabbing the link for the image but when I pasted using the icon you have above... all I got was a little square with IMG in it :(... so I just reuploaded it. But it is now on the server twice... I just didn't wanna use up space if I didn't have to.... Does that make sense??? lol

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
just wanted to post here that I used the ever-useful "simmering summer" ground cover of Lisa's in my latest image seen here:

The Old Cowpoke
http://www.lynescreations.com/cowpoke.htm

I use Flink's Ultimate Ground, scale it a bit smaller and it takes her ground cover really well! (of course it's dark-evening in this art, but still wanted to credit Lisa-even added a 'live link' on my web page to her product! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Really lovely Lola! (sorry, shortened your name, hope you don't mind!...easier to remember/type with my dyslexic brain!)

Szark

Awesome
https://community.hivewire3d.com/attachments/purple-luv-23minute-render-done-sign-med-jpg.3299/

hum.. that didn't work either.. the link above is for COPY IMAGE LOCATION... but i want the picture to show up.. not the link. Oh well... i reuploaded the image.. i'll just have to make sure I shrink them down a bit to not take up too much space on the server :)
As far as I know every site is the same when it comes the pic links and everyone I know of needs the link to end in the picture format, in this case .jpg. So try this, go to where this pic lives and right click on it and if using IE look under "properties". If using Chrome right and Copy image link.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
IIRC, she did make cat textures, so they're probably the ones you're thinking of.