• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Lisa's Botanicals Renders!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Hi everyone.. I have a BUNCH of renders using Lisa's stuff before she came here to Hivewire... they are old.. but still my favs... I tried saving them on Lisa's product page but they never showed up. Some of you may recognize them... A few of them won prizes over that the Daz forum :) Thank you Lisa for the wonderful flowers!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Rendered for the DAZ, May 28st, 2013, weekly member challenge

"Pixie Flower"

USED: Faerie Flower, A4 as Nomi, Leafy Suit for Genesis (took a little fiddling but I got it to fit
, Woodland Realm Playset One, Pixie Glen Bundle (Ground and TwistyTree)

Rendered in Daz3d postwork Signature via Paint Shop Pro.

ENJOY!

edited 5/31/2013... YAY!!! My lil Pixie Flower WON the weekly contest over at Daz.. woo hoot!!! (gets down off her pedestal now... blush)

Here's links to Lisa's products used...
A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Faerie-Flower
A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Faerie-Flower-Garden
PIXIE FLOWER DONE SIGN.jpg

Last edited:

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Rendered for the DAZ, May 1, 2013, weekly member challenge

"Sample 2008"

USED: Bell Flower Garden (red/yellow) in YR_Teracotta Pot and capsule (as covers - from Everyday Morphing Primitives), Victoria 5 (as Bot), DarkStar (with Bumpiness textures as main textures), primitive CUBEs are counters

Rendered in Daz3d… postwork done in Paint Shop Pro 7

ENJOY!

Rendered in Honor of my friend Teri who wrote a wonderful story... it starts out like this....

"Sample 2207" by Teri

Each day, as she had for the last 9,875,213 days, her assignment was the same, “Tend, protect, and preserve specimen sample 2207.” She had no knowledge of where samples 1 to 2206 were located, or if they even existed. Similarly, she lacked any knowledge of samples 2208 or higher. Her entire data banks were filled with the knowledge needed to care for her sample....

To read the rest of her story check out our blog... OZLANDISH WRITINGS: "Sample 2207" by Teri

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Bell-Flower
A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Bell-Flower-Garden
SAMPLE 2008 done SIGN.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Rendered for the DAZ, May 7, 2013, weekly member challenge

“Gallery Opening” Angled View

USED: Bell Flower Garden, Victoria 5 (with AG-Top/Koala Necklace/Earrings, 50s Pants/shoes, Orion Hair), my own gallery walls/floor, AC_RMFrameMirror (with my own Kaleidoscope Textures of the Bell Flower Garden), CDS Plant Stands, FCC_W_Lights (on the wall)

ENJOY!

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Bell-Flower-Garden
GALLERY angle DONE SIGN.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Rendered for the 3Divas Spring Colors challenge

"Garden Faerie"

USED: Boots for Genesis, Lisa's Botanicals - Dahlia, Days of Cider, Multiplane Cyclorama (with my own Photograph), V4 as Anarani Elf (wearing...The Faerie Queen outfit and Lady Elf Hair)

Rendered in Daz3d then added Oil BRUSH STROKES and Signature via Paint Shop Pro.

ENJOY!

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Dahlia
GARDEN FAERY sign motion.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
I'll upload more tonight.. I have a few things to do today... ENJOY everyone! Thank you again Lisa for such wonderful flowers :):thankyou:

Llola Lane

Adventurous
ok.. one more.. then I gotta skoot... giggles

Rendered for the 3Divas - April Feature Theme - Spring Colors challenge

“Wedding Day”

What has more colors than a Spring Wedding?

USED:
BRIDE: Dragon Queen for Genesis Female (with my own custom texture), V5 w/Bree Shape/Makeup, Jade Hair for Genesis (really foofed up), Scarlet Nights Hair (Pearl Necklace), Lisa's Botanicals - Hydrangea (Bouquet and Flowers in pots)
GROOM: David 5 (with Timeless Male Hair for Genesis), Morphing Business Suit Bundle
SCENERY: Multiplane Cyclorama (Forest), Garden Escape Arbor (with Curator Aquarum Ivy and The Folly Clematis Vine)

Rendered in Daz3d… Blurred edges and signature postwork both done in Paint Shop Pro 7.

ENJOY!

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Hydrangea
WEDDING DAY 1hour 21minute render SIGN.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
All of these are just gorgeous!

I especially love the one with the cyborg... there is something about that one that tugs at me... beautifully done, great way to mix the organic life with the non-organic life...

All of these are wonderful, Llola. :D I'm so glad you posted them! Lisa's plants are among my automatic go-to's when I need flowers, too!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
All of these are just gorgeous!

I especially love the one with the cyborg... there is something about that one that tugs at me... beautifully done, great way to mix the organic life with the non-organic life...
Meeee Toooooo!! That render is just amazing. It's hard for me to visualize something with a "hard surface" being able to gently touch something with such a "soft surface". The key word being "gently".

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh, I remember this one!

Still just as cool as it was the first time I saw it.
Rendered for the DAZ, May 1, 2013, weekly member challenge

"Sample 2008"

USED: Bell Flower Garden (red/yellow) in YR_Teracotta Pot and capsule (as covers - from Everyday Morphing Primitives), Victoria 5 (as Bot), DarkStar (with Bumpiness textures as main textures), primitive CUBEs are counters

ENJOY!

Rendered in Honor of my friend Teri who wrote a wonderful story... it starts out like this....

"Sample 2207" by Teri

Each day, as she had for the last 9,875,213 days, her assignment was the same, “Tend, protect, and preserve specimen sample 2207.” She had no knowledge of where samples 1 to 2206 were located, or if they even existed. Similarly, she lacked any knowledge of samples 2208 or higher. Her entire data banks were filled with the knowledge needed to care for her sample....

To read the rest of her story check out our blog... OZLANDISH WRITINGS: "Sample 2207" by Teri

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Bell-Flower-GardenView attachment 3050

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Wow - Lisa's gonna love seeing these...So lovely and such a wide variety of unique image, Llola!!

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Rendered for the DAZ, March 28th 2013, weekly member challenge

"Minnie the Reluctant Bridesmaid"

USED: Minnie Bow Hair, Genesis w/Female Shape and Tori Skin, Genesis Morphing Fantasy Dress, Choker Royal Pendant, Hydrangea Bouquet, DMKP Chapel, RD Backdrop w/Clouds, my own Background

Rendered in Daz3d… signature is the only postwork done

Ladies... Ever been in a wedding... then ask yourself... "What WAS the bride thinking?" LOL

ENJOY!

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - HydrangeaMINNIE THE BRIDESMAID 1hr 20min render SIGN.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Rendered for the PC Inspiration Contest—September 4, 2013

"A Stone Garden"

USED: Ingenious Rock Shaders

My friend Paul has a garden, and in it are quite a few concrete frogs... gremlins... dog statues... obelisks... etc. The first thing I do when I visit him is check out his garden and see the new statues he's made. It's really a magical place. I look forward to visiting with him and seeing his face light up when he shows me a new creation. This render is created in his honor... "Thank you Paul for the inspiration!"

Happy Rendering Everyone!

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Dahlia
STONE GARDEN signn.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Rendered for The November 2013 Challenge: Playing with New Stuff

With all the blood, guts, and gore from last month's contest... I need to get in a more positive spirit for the upcoming holidays... The month of November we have THANKSGIVING in the USA... so... ALL my renders this month will be of things I'm THANKFUL FOR... Feel free to join me. What are YOU thankful for this year???

My second render for the monthly contest.... I'm...

"Thankful for... FIRST DATE"

Hubby and I spent our first date hiking in the woods taking pictures of the flowers and scenery. It is a date I will remember forever.

ITEMS USED:
www.daz3d.com/rock-demon (did some custom morphing)
www.daz3d.com/hdr-prosets-yose… (used included lighting + a spotlight over HIS shoulders)
The Hostas are from Lisa's Botanicals (glad I got them before she left DAZ) not sure where to get them now
(edit... I do now!!!))

Happy Rendering!

A Lisa's Botanicals Creation - Hosta
THANKFUL FOR FIRST DATE 20minute renderR DONE SIGNn.jpg