• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
How a Cat sees herself ...

The Cat's Truth.jpg

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Why Santa uses reindeer and not cats.

Products used: Winterscapes by Napalm Arsenal, Puddycat poses by Pommerilis, Toon Santa by 3D Universe, Hivewire3d housecat with CWRW's textures. Sleigh and wreath from Daz3d.

Oh if I get a chance I'll package the cat antlers up and find a way to get them out there as a freebie.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ohh that would be chaos! (and my cat is dangerous enough without having antlers!)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I did a FIX on the original... I could not find out how to take one image down, and put a newer fixed one (brushed out kittens better) in it's place. I may have to delete the original... in the meantime, this one is a better version. :)

I found the details that were wrong on this one, and after brushing out the tails, and a bit of the body fur - while in the process of printing out some of my art for my mother in law (the Mom of my Heart) for Christmas. So uploaded the proper one now. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL!! A little late on this but just got the ok to post it!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Kitty Caroling.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire House Cat, Catula for the HiveWire HouseCat, Winterscapes Backgrounds and Overlays for the snowflakes, The alcove for the bg, Christmas Trees are from a few years ago adorn with HiveWire product ornaments (cowboy hat, Dusks Universal Boots, Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, and the Rocking Horse Ornament) Scarves are from various V4 and V7 outfits retextured, decorative brushes in the BG created in Photoshop.

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary
LOL!! A little late on this but just got the ok to Post it!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
View attachment 33764
Products Used: HiveWire House Cat, Catula for the HiveWire HouseCat, Winterscapes Backgrounds and Overlays for the snowflakes, The alcove for the bg, Christmas Trees are from a few years ago adorn with HiveWire product ornaments (cowboy hat, Dusks Universal Boots, Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, and the Rocking Horse Ornament) Scarves are from various V4 and V7 outfits retextured, decorative brushes in the BG created in Photoshop.
lol, putting on my bose head phones now...lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL thanks guys!
@Janet well on a few occasions it does occur .......... although......... rather few! I would say you were the first to invent it!!
Awe!! common @Carey !! It's not nearly as bad as Country music ....... and you don't have to play it backwards to get everything back!!
@Miss B I suppose so...... lol although you might want to turn down the volume on a few of these guys.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Since Tsuki will stand on two legs (especially, when I'm bribing her with treats or she's trying to attack my hand), I included two poses for the HiveWire House Cat on two legs in The Gardener Poses :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Since Tsuki will stand on two legs (especially, when I'm bribing her with treats or she's trying to attack my hand), I included two poses for the HiveWire House Cat on two legs in The Gardener Poses :D
I will have to check those out!!

Just scoped them in the store and those are very cute!! I really like the first one you have in your images. I need to do some images with your Clarette Rose

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
RLOF!!! .............. Thanks Janet LOL I really needed a laugh this morning RLOF!! Wonder if you could just use this as a voice over with the Catula chorus!! LOL ............ MeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!
:rofl: