Show Us Your HiveWire House Cat Renders Here!

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by Chris, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

2. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

How a Cat sees herself ...

The Cat's Truth.jpg

3. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Yup. That they do!

4. Janet

Janet Extraordinary Contributing Artist

[​IMG]

Why Santa uses reindeer and not cats.

Products used: Winterscapes by Napalm Arsenal, Puddycat poses by Pommerilis, Toon Santa by 3D Universe, Hivewire3d housecat with CWRW's textures. Sleigh and wreath from Daz3d.

Oh if I get a chance I'll package the cat antlers up and find a way to get them out there as a freebie.

Dan30, Me195, xmasrose and 6 others like this.
  5. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

ohh that would be chaos! (and my cat is dangerous enough without having antlers!)

6. Janet

Hahahaha! I didn't even think about that.

Rae134 likes this.
  7. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

I did a FIX on the original... I could not find out how to take one image down, and put a newer fixed one (brushed out kittens better) in it's place. I may have to delete the original... in the meantime, this one is a better version. :)

I found the details that were wrong on this one, and after brushing out the tails, and a bit of the body fur - while in the process of printing out some of my art for my mother in law (the Mom of my Heart) for Christmas. So uploaded the proper one now. :)

8. FreyrStrongart

FreyrStrongart Adventurous Contributing Artist

Oh rofl... that's so true! It also applies to my grey parrot, who is about as large as a pigeon but really has the ego of an eagle... and actually manages to chase my standard poodle off (but only because the dog is too well-bred to show my parrot what's what :p)

Miss B, Carey and Rae134 like this.
  9. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

LOL!! A little late on this but just got the ok to post it!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Kitty Caroling.jpg
    Products Used: HiveWire House Cat, Catula for the HiveWire HouseCat, Winterscapes Backgrounds and Overlays for the snowflakes, The alcove for the bg, Christmas Trees are from a few years ago adorn with HiveWire product ornaments (cowboy hat, Dusks Universal Boots, Lisa's Botanicals Daylily, and the Rocking Horse Ornament) Scarves are from various V4 and V7 outfits retextured, decorative brushes in the BG created in Photoshop.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    Dan30, xmasrose, Flint_Hawk and 6 others like this.
  10. Janet

I thought I was the only one who stood the cats on two legs! :) Beautiful image!

NapalmArsenal likes this.
  11. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

lol, putting on my bose head phones now...lol

12. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

WOW, a Catula Chorus! :D

13. NapalmArsenal

LOL thanks guys!
    @Janet well on a few occasions it does occur .......... although......... rather few! I would say you were the first to invent it!!
    Awe!! common @Carey !! It's not nearly as bad as Country music ....... and you don't have to play it backwards to get everything back!!
    @Miss B I suppose so...... lol although you might want to turn down the volume on a few of these guys.

Janet likes this.
  14. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

:rofl:

15. Satira Capriccio

Since Tsuki will stand on two legs (especially, when I'm bribing her with treats or she's trying to attack my hand), I included two poses for the HiveWire House Cat on two legs in The Gardener Poses :D

16. NapalmArsenal

I will have to check those out!!

Just scoped them in the store and those are very cute!! I really like the first one you have in your images. I need to do some images with your Clarette Rose

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  17. Satira Capriccio

I wish I could have got the snuggle kitty pose finished, but 3D arms don't wrap around kitties as well as human arms do.

18. Janet

Napalm this is for you and your kitties!

19. NapalmArsenal

RLOF!!! .............. Thanks Janet LOL I really needed a laugh this morning RLOF!! Wonder if you could just use this as a voice over with the Catula chorus!! LOL ............ MeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!
    :rofl:

Janet likes this.