• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Wrinkles loves his new digital home he and his family live in.
There is a lot of nice land to romp on.

Just playing with my texture set, I shortened the Bid Dog's face and tweaked other features.
Background is from Pixabay.

WrinklesWIP-02A.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I love playing with the Big Dog and making textures for it
So I rendered this with a new texture I'm l last night, posted on Facebook and dedicated it to my daughter.
She loves Great Danes soooo...

flDandyDane-01.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
He looks like he's worried he'll be punished for running out with his owner's beach shoe. ;)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
A fun meeting of the HiveWire Big Dog, with one of my dog coat colors, and a realistic Hermann's Tortoise.

Credits:

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D (also at Renderosity)
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 1 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Turtles of the World Vol. 1 (Hermann's Tortoise) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World Vol. 3 (Common Wall Lizard) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Vintage Bicycle by Anima Gemini at HiveWire3D

Grapes by esha at Content Paradise
3D Stages: Mediterranean Restoration by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity

Mediterranean Adventure
Mediteranean Adventure.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh. Really nice. Everything works, everything fits.

Is Content Paradise still online? I've got some grapes, But not sure I've got grapes on the vines.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh. Really nice. Everything works, everything fits.

Is Content Paradise still online? I've got some grapes, But not sure I've got grapes on the vines.
As far as I know they're going to be online for a while so folks can download all their old content, even if hey had not bought the extended download when they made their purchases.

I don't recall until when, but IIRC, it's the middle of January. Whether you can make new purchases, I don't know.