• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Dog And Puppy Renders.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I love playing with the Big Dog and making textures for it
So I rendered this with a new texture I'm l last night, posted on Facebook and dedicated it to my daughter.
She loves Great Danes soooo...

flDandyDane-01.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
He looks like he's worried he'll be punished for running out with his owner's beach shoe. ;)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
A fun meeting of the HiveWire Big Dog, with one of my dog coat colors, and a realistic Hermann's Tortoise.

Credits:

HiveWire Big Dog by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & Sparky at HiveWire3D (also at Renderosity)
Coat Colors for the HiveWire Big Dog Set 1 by Flint_Hawk & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Turtles of the World Vol. 1 (Hermann's Tortoise) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World Vol. 3 (Common Wall Lizard) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Black Eyed Susan by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Vintage Bicycle by Anima Gemini at HiveWire3D

Grapes by esha at Content Paradise
3D Stages: Mediterranean Restoration by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity

Mediterranean Adventure
Mediteranean Adventure.jpg

JOdel

Extraordinary
HW Honey Bear
Oh. Really nice. Everything works, everything fits.

Is Content Paradise still online? I've got some grapes, But not sure I've got grapes on the vines.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh. Really nice. Everything works, everything fits.

Is Content Paradise still online? I've got some grapes, But not sure I've got grapes on the vines.
As far as I know they're going to be online for a while so folks can download all their old content, even if hey had not bought the extended download when they made their purchases.

I don't recall until when, but IIRC, it's the middle of January. Whether you can make new purchases, I don't know.