• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Dreaming of Butterflies
Dreaming of Butterflies 101z.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Is this a HiveWire contest, or something else? Just curious.
Every month Shibashake and Daz studio hold a contest mostly with products from Daz Studio, but there are artist products that are featured for example this month HM is one of the feature artist which @luannemarie has beautifully executed two different outfits on the cougar from HM another one is Merlin Studios which does a lot of freebie items at Daz. It's a nice way to showcase their products and show your appreciation of offering them for free. Prizes are also awarded. This is the link. It's also a great way to sneak in HiveWire items =) This is an image I did about a year ago for the contest.
Shiba 3D-Art Contest
Beauty Tames The Savage Beast
Beauty Tames the Saveage Beast23.jpg

Products Used: HiveWire 3D Big Cat, Mitsuko for Genesis 3 by Pixeluna, Jade Tiger Hair for Genesis 3, Melidae Crown

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Already done. lol. I enter her contest every month. Great fun. Gets your creative juices flowing.
haha! Now I'm going to have to get really really creative!! I really love what you did with the basket and the cougar cubs!
Very true ! It's fun and rather a challenge and it taps into your creativity! =) Thinking of something to do with the outhouse.