• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
If this is your first CajunBeauty then I hope you have more in ya, cause this is great. Sweet stuff there.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
If this is your first CajunBeauty then I hope you have more in ya, cause this is great. Sweet stuff there.
Yes this was my very first animal art. And there will be more. I wish I had the Panther too. The Panther reminds me of a bigger version of my cat. She's a black cat named Onyx, but she looks like a small Panther. And acts like one too lol.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous!

It's so cool to see such wonderful images of the kitty when I come up for air from struggling with rigging pants for Dusk.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
angel-w-kitty-whitecrop-jpeg-web.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very true. I had to look at it a second time to see the leopard in the reflection of the water.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous renders all around!

I love seeing all the expressive creativity!!
Nice one luannemarie I love her expression!!

Last edited:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was working on this for the Jungle Love contest.

Sometimes I just plonk all the items I want to use in a scene before placing them where I want. That's how this one started and I though it looked like people posing for a photograph :D I don't think its dynamic enough for the contest but not too shabby as a snap shot.
For the contest, besides the required Kitty, it must contain one of the Jungle Love items, well this contains several :p this is the list: Monica for Dawn, Diva wearing JoJo for Luna textures, Taka for Dusk, another Dusk wearing Brothers skin and head morph, Adventurer clothing on Monica & Taka, Lioncloth on Diva & Dusk, Dawn Mid-length Hair. (and 2 of Kens African birds, not sure if they were on the list or not). Iray Render, only post work was to flip tree in background because the lighting on it bugged me the other way.