• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Carey

Extraordinary
Sleepy cats are great fun, like playing with jello...lol when you get done playing with them you can fold them up and put them back in the sock drawer....lol

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yea look at the nice curve I laid this kitty in, finding this pose was fun...Seeing how far I could push it and I pushed this pretty far with no stretching....
I can't tell you how much I love that image, I have no words :wub:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Gorgeous renders Desertsilver, Rae and NA.

Oh, and Carey . . . he looks like he's taking a nap in a hammoc. Well done sir. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
I love the range of renders here they are all great. I like the idea of using both the big cat and the gorilla in the same render. Now who is going to be the first to add Harry, the big cat, the gorilla and the dragon (when available) and all the other members of the HW family in one render.:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That might turn out to be a bit too crowded, but should be interesting none the less. ;)

MCarr

I love the range of renders here they are all great. I like the idea of using both the big cat and the gorilla in the same render. Now who is going to be the first to add Harry, the big cat, the gorilla and the dragon (when available) and all the other members of the HW family in one render.:)

Kinda curious to see how that might play out, LOL. If anything, 3 of them would be dinner for the dragon.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wow...just wow! What amazing images everyone...I just wish I had more time to comment on them individually.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Here is my first render with this amazing Cat!!
Title: On the Attack
On the Attack 101z.jpg