• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your HiveWire Big Cat Renders Here!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
NA, Carey, Rae, Luannemarie - wonderful stuff - love them all!

Howy2012

Motivated
Just a couple of quick renders that I also posted at Renderosity...
clashofthetitans.jpg

shakaandfriend.jpg

Clash of the Titans by Howy2012 Poser Fantasy
Hivewire Big Cat by Howy2012 Work In Progress Historical

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow! Crazy good renders being shown here! So good! Keep them coming. Very inspiring work!

Rae... loving that last piece of yours. Love them all actually, but that Horse and leopard reflecting is a beautiful concept and so well done.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Howy, nice job. Appreciate what you're doing and that you're also spreading the love elsewhere. Good man.

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Now off to pull down my images from Daz!! =( It appears the mods are not taking kindly to them in the thread at full size so I must put them as small attachments below the text. :(....
I think the problem was that your images weren't showing up, they have no problem with the images being full size in the thread several are. Images are attached differently there than here. To add it full size you link to it. They do ask that you put the width of 800 in the box as otherwise it messes up the thread but the images can be clicked on to see full size. I post my in my gallery there and use that.