Show Us Your Gorilla Renders!

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by Chris, May 3, 2016.

1. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Great info Lyne!

I'm also curious as to what Lorraine will come up with!

For plant building, if you have Lisa's Tropicals II the bromeliads work very well as undergrowth vegetation, her palm trees will give you some height and tropical feel, curious grasses and vines (and don't think you have to put those on the ground) , Daylilies, and Asiatic lilies have a very tropical jungle feel to them as well and will give you some volume and color to play with.

Traveler has some very nice jungle vegetation and vines that work well if you need fillers or ground litter.

Vue does some really sweet backgrounds, but all depends on how well your computer handles the rendering.

Daz users Stonemason's Jungle Ruins, Heart of the Jungle, are a nice option Stonemason's Enchanted Forest and for some killer special effects add in Dreamlight's light set for them.
    Background.jpg
    Here's a freebie you can use as you will. Done with travelers jungle plants and Khemr temple construction kit.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    Carey, Rick, Pendraia and 1 other person like this.
  2. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

Great renders here, folks!

3. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

Very generous of you NA! That's a great background!

Those Kong poses are wonderful!

4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Thanks for the great looking background NA. I'll have to check all my old DAZ purchase orders, as I have a ton of Lisa's products but don't recall if I have Lisa's Tropicals II. I do know I also have a ton of Traveler's vegetation/plant products, so thanks for the reminder to go look for them. ;)

5. Stezza

Stezza Extraordinary

Rendered in Carrara
    Postwork in PSE14

[​IMG]

Lyne, Pendraia and Rae134 like this.
  6. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

Awesome Stezza!!!

Stezza likes this.
  7. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

I agree with Lauie, this is Fantastic Stezza!

Stezza likes this.
  8. NapalmArsenal

@Stezza Super Kewl!! Love love the camera angle !! and .......... eep ......... makes you a little scared if he is large like Kong!

Stezza likes this.
  9. Miss B

Great render Stezza. ;)

Stezza likes this.
  10. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

11. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Beautiful Lyne!

(that little rat doesn't look scared enough though :) I think I'd be more scared of him if he looked at me like that :D)

12. Lyne

LOL! and thanks! :)

Rae134 likes this.
  13. Miss B

Wonderful render Lyne. :)

Lyne likes this.
  14. NapalmArsenal

Lyne likes this.
  15. Saphirewild

Saphirewild Enthusiast

I have been sneaking around the forums and just had to check this thread out such a fan of gorillas you have all done such beautiful jobs on your renders!!! Took my breath away with all of them!!!

16. Lyne

Welcome, @Saphirewild for popping your head up… Grin! (And thank you for the likes of my art pieces)

17. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Hey Saphirewild, I'm not sure if I've welcomed you...my heads still all over the place from writing reports but welcome to the hive!

18. Rick

Rick Admirable

Wow! Eh, this is the first time I've actually seen the Gorilla renders! They are all really awesome! Thanks you all for sharing! I haven't picked the gorilla for Dusk yet, however, I certainly will. :)

19. NapalmArsenal

OH!! HEY @Rick !!! It's good to see you !!! :)

These are Call of the Wild Poses for Dusk. I have shown Jonrea's Swingers these are the Squatting and Stalking Poses for Dusk.

You can use them with the Gorilla with a few minor adjustments mostly having to deal with the arm length on the gorilla. Poses that have the hands touching the floor will have to be adjusted using the rotaion dial on the upper torso and chest, but it's a very easy tweak. I will include that info in the more about that in the readme. Sorry it's a little big!

Thanks Jonrea for converting them and for mirrors!!
    Full poses.jpg Full Poses 2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Pendraia, Rick, Rae134 and 1 other person like this.
  20. Miss B

Oh, those poses are looking real nice. :)

NapalmArsenal likes this.