• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Gorilla Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Great info Lyne!

I'm also curious as to what Lorraine will come up with!

For plant building, if you have Lisa's Tropicals II the bromeliads work very well as undergrowth vegetation, her palm trees will give you some height and tropical feel, curious grasses and vines (and don't think you have to put those on the ground) , Daylilies, and Asiatic lilies have a very tropical jungle feel to them as well and will give you some volume and color to play with.

Traveler has some very nice jungle vegetation and vines that work well if you need fillers or ground litter.

Vue does some really sweet backgrounds, but all depends on how well your computer handles the rendering.

Daz users Stonemason's Jungle Ruins, Heart of the Jungle, are a nice option Stonemason's Enchanted Forest and for some killer special effects add in Dreamlight's light set for them.
Background.jpg

Here's a freebie you can use as you will. Done with travelers jungle plants and Khemr temple construction kit.

Attachments

• Background.zip
    730.2 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for the great looking background NA. I'll have to check all my old DAZ purchase orders, as I have a ton of Lisa's products but don't recall if I have Lisa's Tropicals II. I do know I also have a ton of Traveler's vegetation/plant products, so thanks for the reminder to go look for them. ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Beautiful Lyne!

(that little rat doesn't look scared enough though :) I think I'd be more scared of him if he looked at me like that :D)

Saphirewild

Brilliant
I have been sneaking around the forums and just had to check this thread out such a fan of gorillas you have all done such beautiful jobs on your renders!!! Took my breath away with all of them!!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hey Saphirewild, I'm not sure if I've welcomed you...my heads still all over the place from writing reports but welcome to the hive!

Rick

Eager
Wow! Eh, this is the first time I've actually seen the Gorilla renders! They are all really awesome! Thanks you all for sharing! I haven't picked the gorilla for Dusk yet, however, I certainly will. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
OH!! HEY @Rick !!! It's good to see you !!! :)

These are Call of the Wild Poses for Dusk. I have shown Jonrea's Swingers these are the Squatting and Stalking Poses for Dusk.

You can use them with the Gorilla with a few minor adjustments mostly having to deal with the arm length on the gorilla. Poses that have the hands touching the floor will have to be adjusted using the rotaion dial on the upper torso and chest, but it's a very easy tweak. I will include that info in the more about that in the readme. Sorry it's a little big!

Thanks Jonrea for converting them and for mirrors!!
Full poses.jpg
Full Poses 2.jpg

Last edited: