• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Show Us Your Gorilla Renders!

Carey

Extraordinary
I used my own Freebie background and messed around with MY version of a baby gorilla... (till Chris's comes out)... I also learned a lot more on how to prevent that poser render 'halo effect' on the fur when Rendering the gorilla's by themselves...but can't type much right now... I LEARNED more in the poser material room and the color of the dynamic HAIRS... one can effect those! :) ok...I gray-shaded down the alternate diffuse of EVERY hair part! eeep!
View attachment 13141
It's hard working with black on black... not sure I am happy with this one yet... so this is the only 'on line' version for now...
great render, love the colors!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now THAT is cute! I doubt I would've thought to use a "baby" gorilla in a scene. :)