• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Gisela

Eager
Dusk as Taka, by Laurie (Cwrw), also from her are the Loin Clothes textures. The Mid-length-hair for Dusk, Loin cloth, Lion Family, and the Songbirds Toucans by Ken Gilliland, are all from Hivewire3D.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Still working on the hussar uniform. Redid the Pelisse to look more like fur. The pelisse has one problem, because it starts in the t-pose it has a crease along the back. This crease doesn't completely disappeare when using the d-force... unfortunately that cannot be changed, as long as the t-pose is the starting pose for the simulation... come to think of it I might just have found the solution :p
hussar uniform.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Looks it might be Neftis's flat top for M4 or Genesis 1. But there have been some newer ones since then, now that more people seem to be working with fiber hair.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I figured it was fiber hair. I bought one for V4 years ago, but never really got into using it back then.

OK, I just checked, and I also think it's Neftis' Flat Top Hair. The one fiber hair I have is her Sharon hair for V4 and Genesis

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Looks it might be Neftis's flat top for M4 or Genesis 1. But there have been some newer ones since then, now that more people seem to be working with fiber hair.
I think it is actually from Soto... unless that is Neftis. It's a fairly old one, Genesis, which isn't looking that good close up but for this it is fine.

Michele

Eager
Playing with the face morphs dials. :) Mostlly starter morphs, head morphs, and head morph resource kit. Maybe a few freebies. DS4.9 and 3DL

Guyliner! It's the Marcello texture with RedZ Short Cropped Hair for G2/G3

Spookier lighting...the hair on this one is RedZ Business Hair for Dusk/Dawn

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nicely done Michele. I especially like the lighting you used for the second render. Very dramatic. :)

Michele

Eager
That one was inspired by an old M3 render I rediscovered while organizing my render archive (again.) The spotlight came with the Andre/Basile M3 set and still sort of works, though when I tried copying the settings to the AoA Spotlight, nothing happened. Finally fiddled around for a close approximation...and then forgot to save the light preset. :cry:

Miss B

CV-BEE
OUCH! That's got to hurt. I know I'm always kicking myself when I finally get something setup exactly how I want it, and I forget to save it for future use.