Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by HiveWire3D, Nov 28, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Gisela

Gisela Admirable

Last time I made Taka I didn't do it in Poser because I didn't know how to present it. I've tried and didn't like the Environment. If I placed it on the Daz Serengeti Environment, I knew it was going to look empty since I don't know how to do much post work, which adds figures in the background. Plus, there wasn't enough space to add more figures on the land. So I thought, since Tarzan is in the jungle, the figures added doesn't look so empty in a small space.

Dusk as Taka, by Laurie (Cwrw), also from her are the Loin Clothes textures. Mid-length-hair for Dusk. Loin cloth, Lion Family, Songbirds Toucans by Ken Gilliland are all from (Hivewire).

[​IMG]

2. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Beautiful Gisela. A very well put together scene. ;)

Gisela likes this.
  3. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Ooh yeah, I like it!

Gisela and Rae134 like this.
  4. Miss B

WHOA, someone's got a new avatar! ;) Nice Chris.

Dakorillon (IMArts) and Rae134 like this.
  5. Gisela

Gisela Admirable

Thank you.

6. FreyrStrongart

FreyrStrongart Adventurous Contributing Artist

Still working on the hussar uniform. Redid the Pelisse to look more like fur. The pelisse has one problem, because it starts in the t-pose it has a crease along the back. This crease doesn't completely disappeare when using the d-force... unfortunately that cannot be changed, as long as the t-pose is the starting pose for the simulation... come to think of it I might just have found the solution :p
    hussar uniform.jpg

7. Miss B

Looks like you're making progress FreyrStrongart. BTW, what hair is that you have on Dusk? I've not seen anything like it for him before.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  8. JOdel

JOdel Extraordinary HW Honey Bear

Looks it might be Neftis's flat top for M4 or Genesis 1. But there have been some newer ones since then, now that more people seem to be working with fiber hair.

9. Miss B

I figured it was fiber hair. I bought one for V4 years ago, but never really got into using it back then.

OK, I just checked, and I also think it's Neftis' Flat Top Hair. The one fiber hair I have is her Sharon hair for V4 and Genesis

10. FreyrStrongart

FreyrStrongart Adventurous Contributing Artist

I think it is actually from Soto... unless that is Neftis. It's a fairly old one, Genesis, which isn't looking that good close up but for this it is fine.

11. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

12. Me195

Me195 Extraordinary

13. Dreamer

Dreamer Dream Weaver Designs Contributing Artist

14. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

15. Michele

Michele Member

Playing with the face morphs dials. :) Mostlly starter morphs, head morphs, and head morph resource kit. Maybe a few freebies. DS4.9 and 3DL

[​IMG]
    Guyliner! It's the Marcello texture with RedZ Short Cropped Hair for G2/G3

[​IMG]
    Spookier lighting...the hair on this one is RedZ Business Hair for Dusk/Dawn

16. Miss B

Nicely done Michele. I especially like the lighting you used for the second render. Very dramatic. :)

17. Michele

Michele Member

That one was inspired by an old M3 render I rediscovered while organizing my render archive (again.) The spotlight came with the Andre/Basile M3 set and still sort of works, though when I tried copying the settings to the AoA Spotlight, nothing happened. Finally fiddled around for a close approximation...and then forgot to save the light preset. :cry:

18. Miss B

OUCH! That's got to hurt. I know I'm always kicking myself when I finally get something setup exactly how I want it, and I forget to save it for future use.

19. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

20. Me195

Me195 Extraordinary

Sneakin' About
    Sneakin.jpg