• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Sanbie, I LOVE firefly (and frankly I can never see the difference OR improvement with that superfly) ... great "hunk" of an image... Love the background too, he's really there! :)

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Nice Sanbie!

I did just grab EZSkin3 and am going to attempt converting Rodrigo for Superfly. When I get a good solution on it, it will be a free update for Rodrigo. I still need to do iRay MATs too and those will be a free update too. I did grab Poser 11 back in late November and am starting to work in it and mess with Superfly.

I will be slowly updating all my other texture sets too to include Superfly and iRay as time allows. All will be free updates.

Laurie
I have EZSkin3 but never tried it lol...dumb I know...will have to try that

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Dusk in Superfly with EZSkin3
Main-Superfly.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice Traci. I really need to set aside some time to play with EZSkin 3 and Superfly.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Nice Traci. I really need to set aside some time to play with EZSkin 3 and Superfly.

Thank you, Miss B. I set up a set of Superfly lights for myself that work pretty well (used here) if you'd like them. I find that lighting is really critical to good Superfly renders and it seems to be the trickiest part.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thank you, Miss B. I set up a set of Superfly lights for myself that work pretty well (used here) if you'd like them. I find that lighting is really critical to good Superfly renders and it seems to be the trickiest part.
Thank you Traci, that would be nice. I'm still learning lighting in Poser, something I never accomplished when I was using Poser 5 years ago.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Poser 11 looks like it may be great but they will have a new version out before I can afford 11 what with new hospital out of pocket getting ready to be billed to me...sigh.
But I gotta say you folks are really doing great things with it. :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Ohhhhh, he looks great Lyne! I sent you a private message here with a file link. I added the Rodriquo morphs to the clothing and sent you an updated file.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
I have to say the biggest thing I am digging about Poser 11 is it is FAST!!! Could be because my last version before this was plain Poser 10. I mainly got it because I need to learn how to do Superfly MATs.