• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
. . . and possibly NOTHING??? :rofl:

I know, I know! I've got a one-track mind, and lately it's been in the gutter where this hunk is concerned. :D

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Oh he is..."Can put his shoes under my bed anytime" character! ( pant, pant, pant )

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Sanbie! Isn't he just the nomiest of noms?! I could eat him with a spoon ;)

PS I think when Rodrigo gets released he will need his own image thread. There's going to be a Rodrigo Avalanche!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Do I have to come in here and put you all in a time out?
:lol:
Geeze, now you sound like me with some of the jokers on the Dreamlight forums, only instead of "time out", they wound up in the "naughty corner", dunce caps and all. :D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
hmmmmmmmmm....don't give me any ideas !
:p

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
LOL, Sanbie. I WAS teasing, really!

Though you guys better help me clean up all the drool in this thread :p

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
:rofl: Yeah I knew that...but just in case I thought I would beat you to the punch :happyflip:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
*whistles*
Soooooo, does anyone have some Dusk Renders to share?