• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Glitterati,

I really like this one of Dusk with the tiled background. It's very bright, very clean... brings him out beautifully. Nice work! :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Fantastic image Seliah !!! Great pose! Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the kind words!! Yap took some fiddling to get them where I wanted them. Dawn's arm was the worst thing to pose and Dusk's fingers!!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Fantastic image Seliah !!! Great pose! Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the kind words!! Yap took some fiddling to get them where I wanted them. Dawn's arm was the worst thing to pose and Dusk's fingers!!

A lot of times I cheat with poses like that - I find something close as a starting point and then only have to make minor changes. The HW Family poses with Dusk, Dawn and Luna are a nice starting point.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Okay, so while I'm supposed to be sleeping, my brain refused to shut off until I finished this. The boy insisted I finish this render properly, so I ended up postworking it and finishing it up all proper-like... LOL. :D

Nataani-Farm.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Hope you are sleeping as I type this! Wonderful render. A hard working man at the end of a long, hard day.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Excellent render and he looks wonderful there
Now go to bed lol

Yep...what Sanbie said. Wonderful...now go to bed...lol.

Yes, Mom, I went to bed after posting that. LOL!! And I actually got about four hours in before my Bear decided that 8:30 am was a good time to be hammering away (literally!) at a construction project... LOL

Hope you are sleeping as I type this! Wonderful render. A hard working man at the end of a long, hard day.

Cowboys are not always fresh out of the bath clean, after all! :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes indeed. Nice renders!

Especially after been mucking out stalls!

Or playing football in the cow pasture :eek:

(Which is what we did when we had Thanksgiving at my Aunt Sherry's.)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes indeed. Nice renders!

Especially after been mucking out stalls!

Or playing football in the cow pasture :eek:

(Which is what we did when we had Thanksgiving at my Aunt Sherry's.)

For a real dare-devil... hide and seek in the horse barn... we did that ourselves, too!! :)

(But not in Thunder's stall... he would kick and head-butt... and if that didn't work, he'd nip you... he didn't like anyone in HIS space. LOL)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Okay, so while I'm supposed to be sleeping, my brain refused to shut off until I finished this. The boy insisted I finish this render properly, so I ended up postworking it and finishing it up all proper-like... LOL. :D

View attachment 1960

Cool Seliah! Me likey!! (as Chris says:) And LOL yeah I know about that cranky brain that won't shut up til it gets what it wants:)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So I decided to play with ripping up the long sleeved tee:) Would need more work but if folks like it, I would finish it up and offer the trans maps as a freebie.

Laurie

PS - Rodrigo for Dusk and the Rodrigo Character Morphs are in QA now:)

RodrigoRipped.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Geeze woman, you really know how to perk up my interest. ~pant, pant, pant, drool~

Oh, BTW, the torn t-shirt looks pretty good. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You noticed the tshirt Miss B? I was wondering if you were the one who ripped it off?

Looks good Laurie...