• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Not Rodrigo...VW's texture and a dial spin in Iray. Will this do?
Reflections-of-Dusk.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL ladies!!! (NIIIICE render Pen!)

As soon as Rodrigo is in the store I will start a Rodrigo Honey thread so at least we can keep all the drool in one place (and we won't make Alisa clean it up:)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:rofl: Good idea Laurie and thanks for the comment! I know this is going to make me weird but the really interesting thing about the render is the floor. It's how 3DU's photographic whiteroom looks in IRay with no alteration to the textures. I don't normally do pin-ups but a floor like that just begs for one!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Very nice, Pen!

LOL ladies!!! (NIIIICE render Pen!)

As soon as Rodrigo is in the store I will start a Rodrigo Honey thread so at least we can keep all the drool in one place (and we won't make Alisa clean it up:)

:snoopydance:

A drool room!! LOL :)

Yes, lemme tell you...we're gonna need that, Laurie!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Just tried out Lauries Rodrigo... I used the Jackson Morph...
Shame the textures don't render in superfly...mine turned all white...
Anyhow here is a Firefly render
Jackson.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Just tried out Lauries Rodrigo... I used the Jackson Morph...
Shame the textures don't render in superfly...mine turned all white...
Anyhow here is a Firefly render

Nice Sanbie!

I did just grab EZSkin3 and am going to attempt converting Rodrigo for Superfly. When I get a good solution on it, it will be a free update for Rodrigo. I still need to do iRay MATs too and those will be a free update too. I did grab Poser 11 back in late November and am starting to work in it and mess with Superfly.

I will be slowly updating all my other texture sets too to include Superfly and iRay as time allows. All will be free updates.

Laurie

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh let me know how you like EZSkin3 Laurie. I've been playing with EZSkin2 in Poser 9 recently, and I like it.

I haven't had a chance to install EZSkin3 in Poser 11 yet, but look forward to playing with it, especially the hair shader. ;)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hey Miss B- will do. I've never used EZSkin before and am hoping it lives up to the name for me- EZ:) Will have to wait for a bit as I am slamming on another HW sweeet honey! project right now. LOL I am procrastinating on it right now, being here:)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Miss B- will do. I've never used EZSkin before and am hoping it lives up to the name for me- EZ:) Will have to wait for a bit as I am slamming on another HW sweeet honey! project right now. LOL I am procrastinating on it right now, being here:)
No problem. I've had the EZSkin2 for a while and never played with it, and so far I've only used the default shader, but it came out nice. Once I learn some more about how to make adjustments, then I'll be really happy. For now I'm just playing with any older character skins (mostly V4) that never had SSS shaders when originally created, so we shall see. ;)