• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Pensive Rodrigo.jpg

A simple first render with Laurie's Rodrigo entitled 'Pensive'

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Looking good!

I haven't used PP11 much since I keep encountering weird problems with Firefly materials when setup in PP11 and rendered in earlier versions of Poser. The material renders correctly in PP11, but then renders white or invisible in earlier versions of Poser. It's the oddest thing. Especially, when I copied and pasted the setup from one material zone to the others using MAT Writer. When rendered, some zones would render properly, others would be invisible. Copying and pasting from a good zone to another fixed that. But seriously?

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Looking good!

I haven't used PP11 much since I keep encountering weird problems with Firefly materials when setup in PP11 and rendered in earlier versions of Poser. The material renders correctly in PP11, but then renders white or invisible in earlier versions of Poser. It's the oddest thing. Especially, when I copied and pasted the setup from one material zone to the others using MAT Writer. When rendered, some zones would render properly, others would be invisible. Copying and pasting from a good zone to another fixed that. But seriously?
I have trouble with white in p11p...always looks right while in poser...But when I export it all whites go transparent!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WHOA!!! Fantastic render tparo!! Absolutely Fantastic!! In case you can't guess, I like. :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Wow he looks awesome...and I love the hair...what is it?
I wouldn't be surprised if she "painted" those long front bangs over a shorter male hair product. Which ever, though, it's quite striking.