• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhhh, and I have it!!! I think you're right about which hair product she used, and there must be a morph to make the front bangs longer.

Edited to Add: I just checked April's list of morphs, etc. on the product page, and they are included. FrontLong1, FrontLong2 and FrontLong3. That must be how she got that look.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That's possible, as I've noticed a lot of the hair products DAZ has been offering lately look similar to others in their store.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I hate to say it but I find that with the other big stores also. Vendors like SAV and Littlefox seem to be the main exceptions. There are probably a few others also but it's sometimes like they recycle things when there is a new figure. And I've gotten very fussy about hair...probably because I have so many!

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Thank you all for the lovely comments.
Seliah is correct the hair is Gabriel by Aprilysh, I used a combination of the 3 Front long morphs.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thank you all for the lovely comments.
Seliah is correct the hair is Gabriel by Aprilysh, I used a combination of the 3 Front long morphs.
Kewl. I have it, and will definitely be playing with it. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Kewl renders all!! Lorriane so delightfully hunky!! =) The Axle mash up one is fabulous Tarpo!!

This is rather a harlequin romantic book cover. I had that Bonnie Tyler song "Waiting on a Hero" playing in my head when I was working on him.

Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?

Not Rodrigo, but for some reason..... I keep thinking those wolves might have human female faces!! LOL just kidding guys!!

Wolf Bane

Dusk
Dusk Skinny Jeans
CWRW's Denim Textures for Dusk's Skinny jeans (sorry Chris and Laurie, I shredded them!)
Dark Storm Belt
Lucian Lillipe Colt Peacmaker
Wachiwi feathers
James's Messy Hair
EF Legends bundle Werewolf
RDNA Winter Trees
RDNA Bat Scatter
Red Fractals behind the lettering - Fractured Reality Fractals by Sidherose
Type - Cretino - ( I always used this when doing tattoo script commisions) =P
Moon and light effects created in Photoshop.
Cloud background created in PD- Artist
Wolfbane copy2.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Meeeee tooooo, and now I'm going to be hearing it in MY head all night. So much for falling asleep easily. ;)

There's a commercial I see/hear on TV a lot that uses that song, and every time I hear it, I'm singing it to myself for hours. ~shakes head~

BTW, NA, that's a great looking book cover. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen, Miss B!
Oh yeah, I think it's the Heineken commercial.

I had this mostly done since October. Just now got around to finishing it up.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Great render, Napalm, are those wolves going to eat him or love him to death?! And thank you for your kind words, he is quite a hunk :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Meeeee tooooo, and now I'm going to be hearing it in MY head all night. So much for falling asleep easily. ;)

There's a commercial I see/hear on TV a lot that uses that song, and every time I hear it, I'm singing it to myself for hours. ~shakes head~

BTW, NA, that's a great looking book cover. :)

Thanks Pen, Miss B!
Oh yeah, I think it's the Heineken commercial.

I had this mostly done since October. Just now got around to finishing it up.

Was the theme for a tv show years ago also but the show didn't last long.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Great render, Napalm, are those wolves going to eat him or love him to death?! And thank you for your kind words, he is quite a hunk :)

Well , see now there is the problem! =) Thanks for the comment!

Laurie, now that is a juicy bit!!

What would be awesome would be a Dusk calendar!!